Breaking News - Random MMA Related "Tweets" (and Facebook, Instagram, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
McGregor is #3? 1 fight at LW in 3 years, which was a loss. lol
Agree. People treat rankings as a statement of who they think would win a fight, but they are not. Rankings are a prioritization queue of merit based on relevant (including more recent) achievement.

I think the whole "pound for pound" rankings being included helps to confuse the actual goal of rankings.

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
Lil Pip clearly doesnt live anywhere bears are considered a threat when they become habituated to humans and trash.

Yeah tuff guy (to bitchbing). Those are brown bears (grizzlies), which are protected in the US and nobody is hunting them. unless they're poachers, and if they are black bears (those are clearly brown bears though), they are perfectly legal to hunt and provide incredibly good meat and the hides... well that goes without saying. We hunted them every year when I was young, and we butchered them and shared the meat with family. In fact, we had big family hunting parties, then butcher parties when we got home.

And our wieners are all just fine

And, it was fun as fuck.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
UFC's Ilir Latifi moving back to heavyweight for first time in over 10 years

Ilir Latifi is making a big career change in hopes of turning things around.

Latifi will move to heavyweight for his next bout, according to his team. Although Latifi never has missed weight at light heavyweight, he is coming off back-to-back losses for the first time in his career, against Corey Anderson and Volkan Oezdemir, respectively.

Latifi (14-7 MMA, 7-5 UFC) fought his first two professional bouts at heavyweight in 2008, a no contest vs. current UFC fighter Blagoy Ivanov and a knockout win over Roman Mihocka. Latifi then made the move down to light heavyweight in 2009 and has competed at 205 pounds ever since.

Latifi’s last win came in early 2018, when he scored a “Performance of the Night” submission win over Ovince Saint-Preux. But since then, the 36-year-old has suffered back-to-back losses. He most recently was knocked out by Oezdemir in August at UFC on ESPN+ 14.

Noise

Ruido

@18:55 :rofl:

Rogan: "There's only like 80 people. It's awesome, it's beautiful."
Leduc: "Have you been?"
Rogan: "No, never been there – "

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Tyson Fury says he’d fight Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou ‘in a heartbeat’
“Very serious,” Fury said to iFL TV about competing in MMA. “I spoke to Conor McGregor and we’re ready to rock and roll. I also had a message today from Frank Mir, former heavyweight champion of the UFC, and he said he’d be interested in working with me as well. So yeah, I reckon we can do something big time. Dana [White], call me.”
“Who’s the heavyweight champion of the world in the UFC? The American-Croatian, Stipe Miocic. I’ll fight him in a heartbeat, no problem, or Francis Ngannou. Any of the heavyweights they’ve got, I’m not afraid of any of them. I’m the ‘Gypsy King’. I’m a boxer, but I’m one badass motherf****r.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1572578632,1572577180][/DOUBLEPOST]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel