Bob weaddababyitsaboy

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Congrats man. I'm happy for you and happy to know I'm not the only one with 4 kids. They all bully me.
I get my ass kicked on the daily. My oldest is 15 and she is hell on wheels. A good kid but still a teenage girl. My other two boys are 12 and 10 respectively so they are ass kickers in their own right. My oldest boy is 135lbs and wears a size 13 shoe at 12. The boy hasn't even hit his major growth spurt yet. The thought of how big he is going to be kind of scares me.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
My fourth child was born last night gentleman. Say hello to Oliver Maxwell Wilson!

Bob weaddababyitsaboy
Fuck yeah buddy. Congrats. Glad to see little man is looking healthy.

Congrats homie. My first son is due any day now
Look at that, big daddy Kevo!

And you fucks saying you wish you had no kids, big talk, y'all would be crying and whimpering without your kids.

CA_Gas Bag

I get my ass kicked on the daily. My oldest is 15 and she is hell on wheels. A good kid but still a teenage girl. My other two boys are 12 and 10 respectively so they are ass kickers in their own right. My oldest boy is 135lbs and wears a size 13 shoe at 12. The boy hasn't even hit his major growth spurt yet. The thought of how big he is going to be kind of scares me.
Damn. Mine are 7, 4, 3 and 13 months old. All boys. I'm a pussy which is why they bully me. They smell weakness.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Damn. Mine are 7, 4, 3 and 13 months old. All boys. I'm a pussy which is why they bully me. They smell weakness.
I have a firm hand. The three oldest don't have a mom so I have to provide the balance of firm and relaxed. I don't have another parent to help me do both and I can't be the bad guy all of the time. It's in that balance that my kids find times to run me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom