BEN SHAPIRO vs. JOHN LENNON (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
That was 6 painful minutes I’ll never get back. Not sure what made me keep going.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I'll skip it based on this.
The guy doing the presentation was just as bad as Shapiro. He’d play 2 seconds of the song. Talk. Two seconds of Shapiro. Talk. It was a mess. I’m not sure what possessed me to keep going. I fucking love the Beatles. I guess that’s why. That Shapiro guy sucks. So does the dude that reviewed him. It was one big shit show.

One of my earliest memories is my mom buying us a little record of John’s son Julien’s big hit. Hard to say goodbye or something? George is my favorite.
[DOUBLEPOST=1572991234,1572991106][/DOUBLEPOST]@ATJ-Lucko thanks for changing that sig! I swear the one almost gave me a seizure, or possibly did? Who is that guy?

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
The guy doing the presentation was just as bad as Shapiro. He’d play 2 seconds of the song. Talk. Two seconds of Shapiro. Talk. It was a mess. I’m not sure what possessed me to keep going. I fucking love the Beatles. I guess that’s why. That Shapiro guy sucks. So does the dude that reviewed him. It was one big shit show.

One of my earliest memories is my mom buying us a little record of John’s son Julien’s big hit. Hard to say goodbye or something? George is my favorite.
[DOUBLEPOST=1572991234,1572991106][/DOUBLEPOST]@ATJ-Lucko thanks for changing that sig! I swear the one almost gave me a seizure, or possibly did? Who is that guy?
the wrestler bray wyatt

The guy doing the presentation was just as bad as Shapiro.
thats TJ Kirk's gimmick he like to shit on idiots from the left and right.

Reactions: Miz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel