Bellator 238: Cris Cyborg vs champ Julia Budd & Sergio Pettis vs Khashakyan set (1 Viewer)

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
As expected, Bellator books Cris Cyborg versus champ Julia Budd
Former Strikeforce, Invicta FC and UFC featherweight champ Cris Cyborg will try to add another title to her collection.

Cyborg is set to face Bellator featherweight champ Julia Budd on Jan. 25 at an event scheduled for Jan. 25 at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. The fight is currently targeted as the main event, according to a Bellator official.

News of the matchup was first reported by combat sports reporter Manouk Akopyan.

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
Nice..

As a fan i feel cheated that Cyborg/Nunes 2 will never happen but im glad Cyborg is with an Org who will treat her better..

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I'm glad we finally get to see Cyborg vs Budd, I hope they both take all the steroids in prep for the fight.

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
Nice..

As a fan i feel cheated that Cyborg/Nunes 2 will never happen but im glad Cyborg is with an Org who will treat her better..
I'm not sure I need to see a rematch. There was no fight really, and I've got no reason to think a rematch would be different. I can understand if it was close or controversial, but nunes just went out there and fucking destroyed her

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
I'm not sure I need to see a rematch. There was no fight really, and I've got no reason to think a rematch would be different. I can understand if it was close or controversial, but nunes just went out there and fucking destroyed her
I remember Cyborg catching Nunes first, could be wrong

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
You're kidding right? Cyborg fought a terrible fight. A rematch should have happened immediately. Cyborg is arguably the best WMMA fighter ever. To say she wouldn't make adjustments to her first career loss in 15 years is ridiculous.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Looking forward to this fight.

The possibility of having the Bellator title along with Strikeforce, UFC and Invicta FC titles is quite the feat.

First career loss?

Erica Paes whats to know what the fuck is up with your attitude.

And a no contest due to steroids should also be considered a loss.
Fun fact, both Cyborg and Nunes lost their first career fight. Glad they both stuck at it.

Noise

Ruido
Uh, the Baars beating was literally five years ago. In Muay Thai, her so-called "forte" when she's not busy shooting up uranium and pissing nuclearonodrome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel