Ban the mods

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I gotta say for as goofy as some of this has gotten, I've also never seen so many (on the whole) mature arguments and disagreements than this year GIVEN the circumstances. Obviously emotions, tensions, and consequences have been high. But in general many people have taken the time to at least be reasonable from thread to thread even when having severe disagreements in other parts of the forum.

The exceptions suck but honestly.. the fact we haven't have more people like Dim is pretty fucking remarkable. And that's no commentary on his beliefs or ideas, just his behavior and unwillingness to not traffic in toxic nonsense.

So kudos Spot. You are a wretched hive of scum and villainy but you're also pretty intelligent and ethical people.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
I gotta say for as goofy as some of this has gotten, I've also never seen so many (on the whole) mature arguments and disagreements than this year GIVEN the circumstances. Obviously emotions, tensions, and consequences have been high. But in general many people have taken the time to at least be reasonable from thread to thread even when having severe disagreements in other parts of the forum.

The exceptions suck but honestly.. the fact we haven't have more people like Dim is pretty fucking remarkable. And that's no commentary on his beliefs or ideas, just his behavior and unwillingness to not traffic in toxic nonsense.

So kudos Spot. You are a wretched hive of scum and villainy but you're also pretty intelligent and ethical people.
I have to agree. Some other forums and social spaces online are so gross right now.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
This is my only social media. Technically I have Instagram and LinkedIn but Insta I don't post on and only look at once every few weeks and LI I only use to email professional contacts when needed.

Overall, I think it's pretty great. It's the internet. People need to vent. And, yeh, we can say it: We hate gingers. But we're not saying they should be in camps, just that they're not as capable as us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom