Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Emilianenko for BKFC Heavyweight Championship Vacant Belt at BKFC 10 (1 Viewer)

Clark Kent

New York? Call it a plea if you want, which it was, but that's still a conviction. Record will be wiped after a year, I think, but uh. Yea, New York.

I think the Miami cellphone charges were dropped, if I'm remembering right.
He didn’t get convicted of anything. If he messes up in a year he can get charged. He agreed to a shit load of community service, so not a conviction.

Also throwing a dolly threw a window isn’t even close to being the same as going to prison for rape.

chrisc

Ninja
He didn’t get convicted of anything. If he messes up in a year he can get charged. He agreed to a shit load of community service, so not a conviction.

Also throwing a dolly threw a window isn’t even close to being the same as going to prison for rape.
To be fair, going to prison for rape may not be too far away for him

chrisc

Ninja
Is there any “Loser has to serve the winner’s future prison sentences” bet attached to this fight or nah?

thumper

Staff member

Right. it's a deferred sentence. Way different than a suspended sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Fight - Night Kattar vs IGE

Latest profile posts

RIP Ennio Morricone
So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties