Another Shooting - Boulder Colorado Supermarket

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
You told me what I should do.

but instead of sitting on your computer trying to say how something should change how about you fucking grow a pair and go help make that change.

that’s because you are a sissy ass keyboard warrior who wants things to change and says they need to change but is to big of a bitch to actually do something about it.
Bud, you spent the entire thread crying about how I didn't include unarmed white people in my post lol

And now you are telling me that if I want things to change that I need to do something about it lol.

Stop crying, please. It's embarrassing.

Clark Kent

Bud, you spent the entire thread crying about how I didn't include unarmed white people in my post lol

And now you are telling me that if I want things to change that I need to do something about it lol.

Stop crying, please. It's embarrassing.
no I pointed out that your a dumb shit that is a sheep that just posts race baiting memes. I pointed out that there have been many black spree shooters that were captured alive by the police. It’s not mentioned because it doesn’t fit your narrative of all police are evil racist pigs.

you know nothing of how things work. You read your little articles and say damn that must be true because it’s on the internet.

im not disputing that racism is in police. Shit racism helped build this country. It was built on the backs of others. We stole this land and did some terrible shit.

bad shit happens everyday. But that doesn’t make majority of people bad. It makes those people who commit the crimes bad.

but I’m not gonna sit by and listen to a little arrogant shit like you make it seem that majority of police are racists. How many millions of police are in this country. A very small tiny percent have caused a lot of damage but that doesn’t change the fact the majority of police are good.

that’s like saying 100 rapists are white so all whites people are rapists.

as a former officer I have said many times the system has to change. Not because all are bad but the system needs to change to help rid of the bad. I’ve been pushing for the academy I went too to offer more deescalation training and better candidate selection. When that academy had to shut down because of bunch of staff being fired I wrote a proposal to the college I teach at to open an academy so that we could have more control over training and education.

I actually have made a difference and try still to this day to push for change. But just because I no longer wear that uniform and I push for change doesn’t mean I’m going to throw the majority of police under the bus.

It doesn’t just start and stop with police. It’s the entire criminal justice system that needs to be changed. It’s severely outdated and racist. If your rich it doesn’t matter the color of your skin, but if your poor and a minority then have a good chance of being fucked over and that’s what needs to change. Shouldn’t matter the color of your skin and how much money you have or don’t have. Equal punishment. Lady justice is supposed to be blind to all that but sadly that is not how it works.

Afro

no I pointed out that your a dumb shit that is a sheep that just posts race baiting memes. I pointed out that there have been many black spree shooters that were captured alive by the police. It’s not mentioned because it doesn’t fit your narrative of all police are evil racist pigs.

you know nothing of how things work. You read your little articles and say damn that must be true because it’s on the internet.

im not disputing that racism is in police. Shit racism helped build this country. It was built on the backs of others. We stole this land and did some terrible shit.

bad shit happens everyday. But that doesn’t make majority of people bad. It makes those people who commit the crimes bad.

but I’m not gonna sit by and listen to a little arrogant shit like you make it seem that majority of police are racists. How many millions of police are in this country. A very small tiny percent have caused a lot of damage but that doesn’t change the fact the majority of police are good.

that’s like saying 100 rapists are white so all whites people are rapists.

as a former officer I have said many times the system has to change. Not because all are bad but the system needs to change to help rid of the bad. I’ve been pushing for the academy I went too to offer more deescalation training and better candidate selection. When that academy had to shut down because of bunch of staff being fired I wrote a proposal to the college I teach at to open an academy so that we could have more control over training and education.

I actually have made a difference and try still to this day to push for change. But just because I no longer wear that uniform and I push for change doesn’t mean I’m going to throw the majority of police under the bus.

It doesn’t just start and stop with police. It’s the entire criminal justice system that needs to be changed. It’s severely outdated and racist. If your rich it doesn’t matter the color of your skin, but if your poor and a minority then have a good chance of being fucked over and that’s what needs to change. Shouldn’t matter the color of your skin and how much money you have or don’t have. Equal punishment. Lady justice is supposed to be blind to all that but sadly that is not how it works.
I'm not reading all of this

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Screenshot_20210323-170801_Chrome.jpg

From what I can find six of the 21 black men involved in mass shootings since 1982 were taken alive. I also discovered how typically law enforcement tries to take mass shooters alive because they are generally trying to die instead of being arrested.

I still lean towards agreeing with Afro just based on the fact that blacks are so disproportionately murdered by cops as compared to whites for any crimes.

More stats here:

Afro

View attachment 6044

From what I can find six of the 21 black men involved in mass shootings since 1982 were taken alive. I also discovered how typically law enforcement tries to take mass shooters alive because they are generally trying to die instead of being arrested.

I still lean towards agreeing with Afro just based on the fact that blacks are so disproportionately murdered by cops as compared to whites for any crimes.

More stats here:

For the record, I'm not trying to argue over who is getting killed more, just the reasons why they are being killed.

Ct_L33T

Why are civil war reenactments a thing? Like, what kind of person actually enjoys that shit.

I never hear about people in other countries reenacting their civil wars....

P.S RIP to everyone who fell victim to this senseless violence. Don't let my bewilderment at civil war enactments be mistaken for apathy.

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Why are civil war reenactments a thing? Like, what kind of person actually enjoys that shit.

This country is fucking insane that's why. In the worst possible context of the word. This country consistently and faithfully misses the point again and again and again.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Sucks but you got to maintain situational awareness (as well as you can) when you are out in public nowadays. I work with high school students, out in the public, while they are on jobs. I make sure and think about what plan of action I need to take if there is ever any danger. Sucks that we have to do that. I do the same thing when with my family (like at church). Always try to be aware (I was also in the army). Wish hell existed (as we picture it in our heads) for people who hurt people randomly (and people who hurt kids).

strife

I

P.S RIP to everyone who fell victim to this senseless violence. Don't let my bewilderment at civil war enactments be mistaken for apathy.
The only guy I know who does it is an outdoorsman type who takes on civil war era group hikes and whatnot to get away from society and RP, loves taking mushrooms for them. Sets up camp, cooks food as if he were from the time. These men are no different than dungeons and dragons players, they just like things a bit more entrenched in reality. The other re-enactors around Williams/Gettysburg etc are more than likely paid by someone to preserve the history and offer a tourist attraction.

Afro

The only guy I know who does it is an outdoorsman type who takes on civil war era group hikes and whatnot to get away from society and RP, loves taking mushrooms for them. Sets up camp, cooks food as if he were from the time. These men are no different than dungeons and dragons players, they just like things a bit more entrenched in reality. The other re-enactors around Williams/Gettysburg etc are more than likely paid by someone to preserve the history and offer a tourist attraction.
To be fair, this does sound like a pretty racist game of dungeons and dragons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom