Another Shooting - Boulder Colorado Supermarket

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
American apathy is second to none. You know I stopped watching South Park after the episode with Sharon where she's the only one freaking out about gun violence in schools. Everyone just accepts it, it's normal, she's the weird one. That episode so perfectly encapsulated an idea that it will remain unsurpassed in any creative comedic metaphor that show can illustrate. It was the most unhumorous and depressing capstone I could bear to watch. We are literally sacrificing children at the alter of guns. We are literally doing this. We are willing letting children die so people can play with power they don't comprehend.

Americans make me sick. American society makes me sick. American ideologies and politics make me sick. We'll keep killing each other for no real reason other than we're bored and entitled to violence.

Last edited:

Clark Kent

this is just tragic.

something I’ve been thinking about. Are the frequency of shootings actually higher, or is it just harder to suppress this kind of stuff because everyone has cameras an social media now.

in no way am I saying well this stuff just happens because I am not. I am asking has things like this happened for a long time and we just never heard about it because people wanted to keep it quiet which is something that can’t happen today.

as someone that believes in the 2nd amendment, I fully support getting rid of assault weapons or making them much much harder to get. Meaning to get one you have to pay a decent amount of money for a license just for this weapon and go through a deep background check that takes months to process. i know in Michigan if you want a silencer, you have to pay something like an extra 500 for a license/stamp for one and it takes minimum 3 months for everything to be processed and checked.

sad reality in situations like this is even banning guns or assault weapons won’t stop this kind of horrible acts. I do believe it would lessen the frequency but people with an agenda will figure out some other way to get it done. That’s the sad reality.

something needs to be done because even one more life lost is too much.

Clark Kent

Kinda deceiving and meant to trigger racist anger.
while yes all those black people were unarmed, some of those heavily armed people when they encountered police surrendered and put up zero resistance.

yes there are huge flaws within the system but I personally would like to see people answer for their crimes, unless you touch kids then you should just die.

also police are much less likely to be trigger happy when there is 20 plus of them and alot of them were specially trained teams such as swat which deal with these situations.

and no I am not justifying any of the unarmed deaths.

but let’s play this game Just for fun. Beltway snipers killed how many in a spree. Taken alive.

Hastings Wise shot up his work place, taken alive.

Kori Muhammad - spree shooter who targeted white devils was taken alive.

Willie Godbolt spree shooter who killed 8 was taken alive.

they were all black men and taken alive.

do you know who Sam Little is. He was a black man arrested by the police. He admitted to killing 93 people, fbi confirmed at least 50. He would be one of the most prolific serial killers of all time.

Last edited:

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Kinda deceiving and meant to trigger racist anger.
while yes all those black people were unarmed, some of those heavily armed people when they encountered police surrendered and put up zero resistance.

yes there are huge flaws within the system but I personally would like to see people answer for their crimes, unless you touch kids then you should just die.

also police are much less likely to be trigger happy when there is 20 plus of them and alot of them were specially trained teams such as swat which deal with these situations.

and no I am not justifying any of the unarmed deaths.
Bud, we live in an extremely racist country, wtf is "triggering" racist anger?

Also, what are you trying to tell me with this zero resistance defense here? That it's okay to shoot an UNARMED black man if he resists, even though the HEAVILY ARMED white man who just committed MASS FUCKING MURDER gets detained safely every time?

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Guns are big business and as the pandemic helped to illustrate, yet again, business over people in America.

All the freedom nonsense, all the rights bullshit, all the political theater over guns is a giant marketing campaign to sell people toys. Powerful and deadly toys.

The entire country is holding itself hostage. For what benefit?

Clark Kent

Bud, we live in an extremely racist country, wtf is "triggering" racist anger?

Also, what are you trying to tell me with this zero resistance defense here? That it's okay to shoot an UNARMED black man if he resists, even though the HEAVILY ARMED white man who just committed MASS FUCKING MURDER gets detained safely every time?
Post like that are meant to divide. Yes there is a race issue in the United States.

no Im Not saying it’s alright or even ok. I’m saying that a good portion of those people put there hands up and put up zero resistance.

so what your saying is because they just committed mass murder police should have just shot them anyway.

im saying with the unarmed shooting, police used the resisting and fighting as a reason. I never once said it was ok. With the others outside of killing a bunch of people they surrendered. You shoot someone that surrendered that’s execution.

just to be a dick and point out Floyd actually wasn’t shot by the police.

none of this is ok. and Again I’m not justifying any of their deaths.

also going to point out your statement is false because not every spree shooter is taken into custody alive.

Afro

Post like that are meant to divide. Yes there is a race issue in the United States.

no Im Not saying it’s alright or even ok. I’m saying that a good portion of those people put there hands up and put up zero resistance.

so what your saying is because they just committed mass murder police should have just shot them anyway.

im saying with the unarmed shooting, police used the resisting and fighting as a reason. I never once said it was ok. With the others outside of killing a bunch of people they surrendered. You shoot someone that surrendered that’s execution.

just to be a dick and point out Floyd actually wasn’t shot by the police.

none of this is ok. and Again I’m not justifying any of their deaths.
We are divided. Posts like this are reality.

And don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say it was okay to shoot them. I am saying, the police handle their job properly when there's a white man involved despite the fact that said white man just murdered a bunch of people with an assault rifle, but when it comes to a black man armed with a candy bar, they turn into quivering idiots and commit murder themselves.

Clark Kent

And don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say it was okay to shoot them. I am saying, the police handle their job properly when there's a white man involved despite the fact that said white man just murdered a bunch of people with an assault rifle, but when it comes to a black man armed with a candy bar, they turn into quivering idiots and commit murder themselves.
yet you skip over the black people that are captured alive when they surrender after committing mass murder.

how many white unarmed people are killed every year by the police. You wanna pretend it’s just unarmed black people being killed and it’s not, it’s people of every race. Also just because someone is unarmed doesn’t make shooting them wrong. And no I’m not saying those in the picture were justified. There have been shootings of unarmed people that were justified.

I don’t know why it happens, I’m sure some of them are straight up racist shootings, that cop was just looking for the right time and place. Others could be severe lack of training, or being extremely scared. Doesn’t matter the reasons. It needs to change. Racists need to be gone, better training needs to happen.

but yes there is a race disparity when it comes to capturing and killing.

there always going to be fucked up things.

also let’s not pretended every black woman or man gets killed by the police. How many are arrested for violent crimes and just crimes in general that are not killed, something like 99.9% or higher.

my point is I’m tired of posts like the one you shared because it’s misleading. Why are there no black spree shooters like I mentioned in those pictures.

but I can’t disagree that there is a race issue.

Afro

yet you skip over the black people that are captured alive when they surrender after committing mass murder.

how many white unarmed people are killed every year by the police. You wanna pretend it’s just unarmed black people being killed and it’s not, it’s people of every race. Also just because someone is unarmed doesn’t make shooting them wrong. And no I’m not saying those in the picture were justified. There have been shootings of unarmed people that were justified.

I don’t know why it happens, I’m sure some of them are straight up racist shootings, that cop was just looking for the right time and place. Others could be severe lack of training, or being extremely scared. Doesn’t matter the reasons. It needs to change. Racists need to be gone, better training needs to happen.

but yes there is a race disparity when it comes to capturing and killing.

there always going to be fucked up things.

also let’s not pretended every black woman or man gets killed by the police. How many are arrested for violent crimes and just crimes in general that are not killed, something like 99.9% or higher.

my point is I’m tired of posts like the one you shared because it’s misleading. Why are there no black spree shooters like I mentioned in those pictures.

but I can’t disagree that there is a race issue.
If black people are captured alive when they commit mass murder then why is it so hard to NOT kill them when they are unarmed and didn't kill anyone?

And I'm not pretending that unarmed black people are being killed, they are! wtf are you talking about?

And did you really just say that because someone is unarmed it doesn't make shooting them wrong?

What are you trying to argue here? On one hand you are saying racism is a problem, but then the rest of your post is in defense of fucking racism!

Clark Kent

If black people are captured alive when they commit mass murder then why is it so hard to NOT kill them when they are unarmed and didn't kill anyone?

And I'm not pretending that unarmed black people are being killed, they are! wtf are you talking about?

And did you really just say that because someone is unarmed it doesn't make shooting them wrong?

What are you trying to argue here? On one hand you are saying racism is a problem, but then the rest of your post is in defense of fucking racism!
I can’t answer that question, the best reason I can think of is when you have a spree shooter, murderer or extremely violent person, units like swat will handle that. They train under high stress environments and deal with shit like this on the normal, unlike a lot officers who can go an entire career without ever being in a life or death situation. Also to be in a response unit at least where I was there is even more background an personal checks. To see how you handle stress, and violence hidden in your past, things like that. Which I think should be the norm for all police recruiting.

im saying under certain circumstances shooting someone unarmed can be justified. I didn’t say any of those were from the photo. I’m just saying it can happen. 2 police officers approach someone, a fight breaks out, one officer falls to the ground the man is beating the shit out of the other and now reaching for his service weapon. If the other officer shot him, it would be 100% justified.

im saying don’t pretend it’s just unarmed black people being killed by the police, because it’s not just them.

Afro

im saying under certain circumstances shooting someone unarmed can be justified. I didn’t say any of those were from the photo. I’m just saying it can happen. 2 police officers approach someone, a fight breaks out, one officer falls to the ground the man is beating the shit out of the other and now reaching for his service weapon. If the other officer shot him, it would be 100% justified.

im saying don’t pretend it’s just unarmed black people being killed by the police, because it’s not just them.
What circumstances? If race isn't an issue than what were the circumstances?
Again, don't put words in my mouth lol. I am not pretending that it's just black people being killed by the police, why do you keep bringing this up? Do you believe police killing unarmed people in general is a problem, or did you see a meme on Facebook and feel the need to reiterate this over and over again? And explain to me why "Well other people not of color are being killed too!" Makes it less of a fucking problem? If you feel so strongly about this then how about stop wasting my time arguing against racism, and go fight the fight against unarmed killings, because from where I am standing it seems you don't really care about that, and only care to distract from the racial issues among the police.

Clark Kent

What circumstances? If race isn't an issue than what were the circumstances?
Again, don't put words in my mouth lol. I am not pretending that it's just black people being killed by the police, why do you keep bringing this up? Do you believe police killing unarmed people in general is a problem, or did you see a meme on Facebook and feel the need to reiterate this over and over again? And explain to me why "Well other people not of color are being killed too!" Makes it less of a fucking problem? If you feel so strongly about this then how about stop wasting my time arguing against racism, and go fight the fight against unarmed killings, because from where I am standing it seems you don't really care about that, and only care to distract from the racial issues among the police.
again I never said any of those were justified. All I said was under certain circumstances someone unarmed can be shot and it be justified, and if you don’t believe there are any circumstances when it’s justified then oh well.

i Bring it up because you just want to ignore it. I never said it was less of a problem so as you said don’t put word in my mouth. i have an issue with anyone being killed because I would rather have them answer for what they did an if they are dead regardless of their color, that can not happen.

maybe I’m just reading it wrong but my problem with you is it seems like you believe all police or majority of police are racist and are out there killing unarmed people.

race isn’t an issue with just police, it’s an issue in general.
Post automatically merged:

You want to tell me I should go out and an fight against unarmed killings. Besides sitting behind a keyboard what have you done to make this world a better place.

you serve in the military, police officer, doctor, teacher. I have done my time and continue to do so. If you have then my apologies. But it’s easy to sit and condemn and not do shit to try to change it.

Last edited:

Afro

again I never said any of those were justified. All I said was under certain circumstances someone unarmed can be shot and it be justified, and if you don’t believe there are any circumstances when it’s justified then oh well.

i Bring it up because you just want to ignore it. I never said it was less of a problem so as you said don’t put word in my mouth. i have an issue with anyone being killed because I would rather have them answer for what they did an if they are dead regardless of their color, that can not happen.

maybe I’m just reading it wrong but my problem with you is it seems like you believe all police or majority of police are racist and are out there killing unarmed people.

race isn’t an issue with just police, it’s an issue in general.
Okay, I think you are confusing yourself now, and again putting words in my mouth lol.

I never said I don't believe there aren't any circumstances where it isn't justified... But how is that relevant? Because it doesn't seem that you are claiming that this applies to any of the unarmed black men in the picture.

You bring it up because I want to ignore it? Ignore what? Something that only gets brought up when a white man commits mass murder or an unarmed black man is killed? You don't care about the issue enough, you bringing it up in this situation is only meant to distract from the issue at hand.

And I believe the police as an institution is racist, yes. Also, you just told me that more white unarmed people are being killed by police than blacks, so in YOUR OWN WORDS police are out here killing unarmed people.

And race isn't an issue with police, it's an issue in general? Dude, it's an issue in general AND an issue with police, come on now...

Clark Kent

Okay, I think you are confusing yourself now, and again putting words in my mouth lol.

I never said I don't believe there aren't any circumstances where it isn't justified... But how is that relevant? Because it doesn't seem that you are claiming that this applies to any of the unarmed black men in the picture.

You bring it up because I want to ignore it? Ignore what? Something that only gets brought up when a white man commits mass murder or an unarmed black man is killed? You don't care about the issue enough, you bringing it up in this situation is only meant to distract from the issue at hand.

And I believe the police as an institution is racist, yes. Also, you just told me that more white unarmed people are being killed by police than blacks, so in YOUR OWN WORDS police are out here killing unarmed people.

And race isn't an issue with police, it's an issue in general? Dude, it's an issue in general AND an issue with police, come on now...
if it’s an issue I’m general wouldn’t that mean racists end up being cops. if racism is everywhere kinda means it spreads its filthy hands to everything.

but you right I’ll stop arguing with you. But now go out and try to make a difference you seem to be passionate. Use that passion and make a difference.

Afro

if it’s an issue I’m general wouldn’t that mean racists end up being cops. if racism is everywhere kinda means it spreads its filthy hands to everything.

but you right I’ll stop arguing with you. But now go out and try to make a difference you seem to be passionate. Use that passion and make a difference.
Go fuck yourself, don't tell me what to do

Ct_L33T

Yes racist become cops, but the institution of policing is itself racist.

Clark Kent

Go fuck yourself, don't tell me what to do
You told me what I should do.

but instead of sitting on your computer trying to say how something should change how about you fucking grow a pair and go help make that change.

that’s because you are a sissy ass keyboard warrior who wants things to change and says they need to change but is to big of a bitch to actually do something about it.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

The guy in Boulder wasn't white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom