Another Mass Shooting - California

LEGEND

Currently running late for my funeral
I cant imagine the scale of the event, that would have to take place, for people to demand change and the politicians actually try

I have the feeling its gonna be a busy year for shooters, it might be easier to make a mass shooting thread

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I cant imagine the scale of the event, that would have to take place, for people to demand change and the politicians actually try

I have the feeling its gonna be a busy year for shooters, it might be easier to make a mass shooting thread
I mean, how many kids died at Sandy Hook? That didn't do it. Maybe if somebody walked into a pet store or humane society and started executing puppies and kittens.

LEGEND

Currently running late for my funeral
I mean, how many kids died at Sandy Hook? That didn't do it. Maybe if somebody walked into a pet store or humane society and started executing puppies and kittens.
sandy hook was enough for me, but the las vegas death toll was insane, and the el paso walmart shooter was going after mexicans specifically, and that one still has me on edge

so it cant be victims or body count

its gotta be something like a gun helped a black guy vote while performing an abortion for an illegal alien caravan and it all resulted in Hillary Clinton emails being damaged beyond investigating again

then we might have change

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
sandy hook was enough for me, but the las vegas death toll was insane, and the el paso walmart shooter was going after mexicans specifically, and that one still has me on edge

so it cant be victims or body count

its gotta be something like a gun helped a black guy vote while performing an abortion for an illegal alien caravan and it all resulted in Hillary Clinton emails being damaged beyond investigating again

then we might have change
What if guns were gay and wanted to get married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom