American Horror Story

Hassquatch

Slayer
Didn't find any other threads on this. Who's watching/watched the past few seasons?

Gaga is playing a great rarely clothed character this year.

Trodden

Fuck Donald Trump

after they killed of Twisty on the last one, I stopped paying attention to it

I know its a different story and characters, but if The Walking Dead kills off Daryl, I may just give up on FTWD

Twisty was the best character on TV in a long time!

Hillbilly

Deluxe Edition
I've consistently been following it since the show premiered . Me and the Lady love us some AHS!

The first season was alright, the second,Asylum, was insane. Coven was witchin. Freak Show was pretty good, loved Jessica Lange performing "Gods and Monsters" on Halloween to summon the demon guy, spaced his name off the top of my head. Really digging "HOTEL" Lady Gaga is portraying The Countess in epic fashion, phenomenal job.

Looking forward to what else this season has to offer, got my attention so far! oh yes you know there is blood, bedlam, and intense fucked up grotesque shenanigans to come. I'm waiting for the cop to flip a lid when he finds out they have his missing son and go on a rampage.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Season 1 was good. Season 2 was really good. Season 3 was meh. Season 4 was shit; couldn't even get through it, Jessica Lange is terrible and the musical numbers were atrocious.

I didn't want to give this season a chance, but I'm glad I did. Jessica Lange is gone, which is addition by subtraction as she pretty much played the same character in every season, and had me starting to wonder if she even had to dig very deep into her creative well to find a way to portray a drunken, druggie, whore with a mysterious and troubled past.

So far so good on Season 5, and Lady Gaga has been very impressive. I didn't expect much out of her, but she has been great.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Jessica Lange is going to end up in this season at some point isn't she?

I hope the actress with down syndrome returns too. I thought she's been great in every season...although I missed all of Coven.

Lots of people didn't like the Freakshow season...surprised me. Although I agreed Twisty was gone way too soon. Vic Mackie being a gay was the most disturbing part of that season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom