Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer for the women's Featherweight title targeted for UFC 250 in May [Updated] (1 Viewer)

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Cyborg still one of the most popular wmma fighters. She still showing up in Nunes and other wmma threads that aren't even about her.

Reactions: S=E

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Cyborg still one of the most popular wmma fighters. She still showing up in Nunes and other wmma threads that aren't even about her.
They can't get enough of her. Remember, haters are generally the biggest fans.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I don't know who that is.
She fights out the Jungle(Seth Petruzelli's gym) in Orlando. She is probably the second best 145 female fighter in the UFC. She is a very good grappler with a solid good chin. I think Nunes wins a decision, but it will be a damn good fight.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
She fights out the Jungle(Seth Petruzelli's gym) in Orlando. She is probably the second best 145 female fighter in the UFC. She is a very good grappler with a solid good chin. I think Nunes wins a decision, but it will be a damn good fight.
Cool

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Amanda Nunes, Felicia Spencer both want UFC 250 title fight moved to Florida
Amanda Nunes and Felicia Spencer are supposed to meet at UFC 250 in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 9, but the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has almost every fighter on the roster wondering if they will still be competing as scheduled.

With travel bans and government issued lockdowns being issued around the globe, the upcoming pay-per-view card in Brazil seems far from a certainty. That’s why Spencer pitched the idea to keep the title fight intact but move the card to Florida instead.

“Amanda Nunes, we both live in Florida. Let’s get UFC 250 to our backyard,” Spencer wrote on Twitter. “Please don’t leave!”

Nunes, who trains at American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Fla., was quick to respond as she hopes to hold onto her next title defense as she puts her 145-pound title on the line for the first time.

“Sorry, just seeing this. I’m not going anywhere, girl,” Nunes said back to Spencer. “I think that’s a great idea. Let’s do this.”

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
UFC champ Amanda Nunes on May 9 fight vs. Felicia Spencer: 'Actually, I'm not fighting'
“Actually, I’m not fighting May 9,” Nunes told CBS Sports on Monday. “I’m going to fight, (but) I don’t know yet. I don’t think this is the right time for me right now to fight. Let this coronavirus pass a little bit so I can at least have a full camp. We can maybe see around June, (but) let’s see what is going to happen. But I’m not fighting (May 9).”
“I like this matchup a lot,” Nunes said. “I like to fight girls like her – tough, want to fight all the time, she’s not a running fighter. She’s really going to bring that, and I love it. That brings out the best in me.”

Cat--Smasher

Staff member

UFC 250 Card:
Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer
Aljamain Sterling vs. Cory Sandhagen
Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody Garbrandt
Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland
Jussier Formiga vs. Alex Perez
Alonzo Menifield vs. Devin Clark
Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert
Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo
Chase Hooper vs. Alex Caceres
Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
Cody Stamann vs. Brian Kelleher

Noise

Ruido
This card and fake wrestling is literally the reason niggas invented* the word simp, smh.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties