A Brief History Of How Racism Shaped Interstate Highways

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Interesting. On a side note John Cougar Mellancamp sucks. Saw him one time in concert. Swear the tickets were free (had a buddy that worked at a radio station). Sucks.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Interesting. On a side note John Cougar Mellancamp sucks. Saw him one time in concert. Swear the tickets were free (had a buddy that worked at a radio station). Sucks.
I saw him live once and thought he was great. One of the headliners at Farm Aid like 16 years ago. Great show. He adlibbed one line that was great.
“here’s a ditty’bout Jack and Diane, and one day Miz will lose an av bet to Bran.”

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I saw him live once and thought he was great. One of the headliners at Farm Aid like 16 years ago. Great show. He adlibbed one line that was great.
“here’s a ditty’bout Jack and Diane, and one day Miz will lose an av bet to Bran.”
He performed well. I just don’t like his music. I guess I shouldn’t say if he sucks, or not, but just say I condemn every thing about his soul.
Post automatically merged:

@LEGEND Todden, will you also stand with me against the cougar. Together we shall fuck him into the dirt.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
He performed well. I just don’t like his music. I guess I shouldn’t say if he sucks, or not, but just say I condemn every thing about his soul.

@LEGEND Todden, will you also stand with me against the cougar. Together we shall fuck him into the dirt.
C'mon Miz, he fought authority. He can't be all bad.

LEGEND

Currently running late for my funeral

fuck john cougar falcon thunder camp

(for those besides Kevo and Fedorlei Gomipierre)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom