Poindexter

Staff member
He was doing his thing at the press conference, and he was going to try and bust me out and call me a cholo. But, that’s the background where I come from.

It’s hardcore where I live. If he would have came from where I come from, he wouldn’t have made it, man. Nobody makes it out of where we come from and you don’t know what I’ve been through.

Pashak

How can you not like the Diaz bros?
How can you like them?

They are good fighters, but they do drugs (I know 90% of this forum is pro weed, and I don't want to star another discussion about if weed is good or bad. Fact is that it is a drug), they miss weight, they skip media obligations, they start brawls, they are disrespectful to their opponents, they can barely talk and they just represent the cholos that come from ghetto hoods.

So, I am definitely not a fan of them.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Who was the guy Shields was grappling?
AJ's one of the most decorated American grapplers; behind Shields.
He doesn't fight MMA. He's got a great rep in grappling circles.
He's also a first class douchebag. He's had lots of matches with fouls or complaints about borderline illegal actions in them.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
How can you like them?

They are good fighters, but they do drugs (I know 90% of this forum is pro weed, and I don't want to star another discussion about if weed is good or bad. Fact is that it is a drug), they miss weight, they skip media obligations, they start brawls, they are disrespectful to their opponents, they can barely talk and they just represent the cholos that come from ghetto hoods.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
How can you like them?

Racist.

Judgmental.

Obtuse.

You're like some kind of super troll who emerged from the deepest, darkest, filthiest wasteland of an Internet comments section.

0mega1

Racist.

Judgmental.

Obtuse.

You're like some kind of super troll who emerged from the deepest, darkest, filthiest wasteland of an Internet comments section.
How is that racist? Now, if would have called them wetback pisa cholos then you would have an argument but calling a spade a spade doesnt equate to racism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel