2021 NFL Football Season

Beardown98

Post automatically merged:

Lot lower price tag than many thought.
I just saw this and thought it’s probably the best place for Wentz.
The more I kept hearing it sounded like the only people floating a first rounder being offered was the Eagles brass trying to drive up the price.

it’s sad but I want to give Pace credit for not bidding against himself again lol

Beardown98

If the bears haven’t at least talked to Robinson that’s even more of an indictment of their ineptitude after I gave them some credit for not bidding against themselves for Wentz

AF84D4A5-09E6-47F2-9905-8FEA59D61FF3.jpeg
If they are shopping Mariota they are looking for what a 4th and 5th at most a single third rounder right?
602F8938-88C3-4BC5-8582-AA513209A144.jpeg

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
His base salary in 2021 is 10 mil, and he's not worth a 2nd rounder, so keeping him might not be a good idea.
I wasn't aware his deal ballooned to 10 million. I think in the market right now, they could get a 2nd rounder for him though.

They’re having serious cap issues for a team that needs to bulk up some holes.
Yes, they should trade him but not give him away for a 4th or 5th.

Beardown98

4th and 5th or a single third, Mariota is not worth a 2nd IMO.

Maybe a third that could move to a second depending on playing time/performance next year.

I am not sure what the market actually is for him. I just don’t think he’s worth a second.

I feel we should start a mmaspot madden franchise league. Where we each take a shitty or bottom half of the league team and try to rebuild them. I used to do that with my roommates back in the mid 2000’s, It was a helluva good time. We’d even import rookies from ncaa football (I heard this game may be happening again)

Last edited:

Palma

I am chaos
I wasn't aware his deal ballooned to 10 million. I think in the market right now, they could get a 2nd rounder for him though.

Yes, they should trade him but not give him away for a 4th or 5th.
They might have to cut him if they can’t find a trade. I think that’s why they’re happy to get a lower draft pick.

lol, Maylock isn’t that stupid. If they can get a 2nd round pick for a backup quarterback that lost his last starting job, they will certainly take it. I think it’s gonna be hard to find that trade with guys like Alex Smith and Jimmy G in the mix. They all have potential but obviously a lot of risk. There are quite a few potential starter/above average backups to keep them from getting a 2nd round pick, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom