2021 NFL Football Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I don’t think at this point Darnold was worth including a 2nd rounder but if I’ve learned anything from the past 20 years is that QBs are expensive. Even the not so good ones.

Darnold has a significantly better arm than Teddy does. Rhule thinks he can unlock that potential that everyone saw in him when he came out of USC. Honestly with the way the Jets have been run, I give Rhule a really good shot at fixing Darnold. This could end up being a great move by the panthers.

The Jets are certainly drafting a QB at 2 (which we all thought) looks like the BYU cougar is headed to the Jets.

this also means the Panthers won’t draft a QB so 1 if not 2 of the top 5 QBs could fall in the draft. I could see Detroit and Denver possibly going for a QB because their starters aren’t very good. If those two teams also pass on a QB, Then the Patriots or the WFT could get their shot at one of the remaining QBs
I don’t think Detroit goes QB. They just got Goff and his contract is steep. I think they try to make it work with him.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Lot of people liked him, he seemed to like the gig. I say make it permanent and put football in your rear view mirror.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Watson is in some shit. Like 18 women now. Should’ve just hired a prostitute. That’s a lot of corroboration. Two bad they didn’t trade him when he wanted out,.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Watson is in some shit. Like 18 women now. Should’ve just hired a prostitute. That’s a lot of corroboration. Two bad they didn’t trade him when he wanted out,.
22 are speaking against him and there's almost as many who have come to support him. This whole thing is such a bummer. Either he did it and that's a fucking bummer or they're not being truthful and that's a fucking bummer too. In this world we live in now, I don't know what or who to believe anymore. I've lost my faith in humanity in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom