2021 NFL Football Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Super Bowl is done. Time to move on to 2021.

I'm reading the Bears are the favorite to trade for Carson Wentz and they just promoted John Defilippo to QB coach. He was one of Wentz's coaches in 2017 when he made the Pro Bowl.

It would be crazy if Foles was traded back to Philly in a Bears deal.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Super Bowl is done. Time to move on to 2021.

I'm reading the Bears are the favorite to trade for Carson Wentz and they just promoted John Defilippo to QB coach. He was one of Wentz's coaches in 2017 when he made the Pro Bowl.

It would be crazy if Foles was traded back to Philly in a Bears deal.
I'm hearing the Eagles asking price is too high at this point. They're looking for a Stafford-esque deal, but the demand isn't there like it was for Stafford.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I'm hearing the Eagles asking price is too high at this point. They're looking for a Stafford-esque deal, but the demand isn't there like it was for Stafford.
The Eagles would be lucky to get Foles for Wentz straight up, no picks.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Well convince the eagles gm that lol
What the fuck has Wentz done since being drafted besides getting hurt and underperforming. His back up took the team to a Super Bowl and won it and then took the team back the next year after the team stunk and Wentz got hurt, leading them down the stretch. The Eagles are insane if they think they're getting a Stafford deal or anything of the sort.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
What the fuck has Wentz done since being drafted besides getting hurt and underperforming. His back up took the team to a Super Bowl and won it and then took the team back the next year after the team stunk and Wentz got hurt, leading them down the stretch. The Eagles are insane if they think they're getting a Stafford deal or anything of the sort.
oh I agree, I've let it be well known I don't want Wentz on the Bears for a first-round draft pick and a tarik Cohen (which was the latest rumor). But the highly unlikely scenario that you presented of a swap of foles and Wentz straight up, that I can get behind.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I’ve already read the book. You’re not going to like the movie. Don’t ask me to bet cause lord knows I can’t win one of those.
The Chiefs are going to have to start getting creative with the salary cap now that Mahomes big ass contract kicks in. Few have been able to manage the cap successfully when their QB is the highest paid in the league.
Post automatically merged:

F811AF46-F25D-4CDC-B37C-41AA86FE5856.jpeg

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
@Poindexter i messaged you but I can’t find that name bet thread. I believe @MBC said my new name is GingerPowerBottom. May my shame live long.

A former friend of mine, who has addiction problems, posted on Facebook that “I’m in Vegas and lost all my money betting on the Chiefs. Anything helps”, so at least I know it could be worse.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
A former friend of mine, who has addiction problems, posted on Facebook that “I’m in Vegas and lost all my money betting on the Chiefs. Anything helps”, so at least I know it could be worse.
Never bet more than you can afford to lose.

What do you mean former? Maybe that's why he's throwing everything away betting on a loser.

GingerPowerBottom

Never bet more than you can afford to lose.

What do you mean former? Maybe that's why he's throwing everything away betting on a loser.
He’s still a friend I guess but I’ve had to quit helping. I gave him money on a couple of occasions, but I’m not doing that anymore. He needs to get off the meth, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. I feel bad cutting ties but sometimes you have to. I’ve got a family and my own sobriety to worry about.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
He’s still a friend I guess but I’ve had to quit helping. I gave him money on a couple of occasions, but I’m not doing that anymore. He needs to get off the meth, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. I feel bad cutting ties but sometimes you have to. I’ve got a family and my own sobriety to worry about.
I threw a little lighthearted jab in there about Chiefs losing. You glossed right over that. Don't worry I got the Vikes and zero Super bowls. Take care Miz.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Russell is not going to be traded, it makes no financial cents.
He's been vocal lately about wanting more say on personnel decisions and is tired of getting hit so much. I can't recall ever seeing so many QBs, especially big name QBs, being floated around for trade.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
View attachment 5898If this were to go down Coy would lose his mind and immediately want Foles as the starter....
If that were to happen, Foles should be the starter and I think Foles would excel with the offense that he would have but Foles isn't better than Carr. I wouldn't want to see that happen unless the Raiders got more than a 1 and a 2. That said, Foles contract would allow a lot more salary cap flexibility but again, he's not as good as Carr.

I will root for Carr wherever he goes if the Raiders traded him. I doubt very seriously the Raiders trade him unless it's a guarantee they they get someone like Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson.

Beardown98

If that were to happen, Foles should be the starter and I think Foles would excel with the offense that he would have but Foles isn't better than Carr. I wouldn't want to see that happen unless the Raiders got more than a 1 and a 2. That said, Foles contract would allow a lot more salary cap flexibility but again, he's not as good as Carr.

I will root for Carr wherever he goes if the Raiders traded him. I doubt very seriously the Raiders trade him unless it's a guarantee they they get someone like Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson.
Foles was Ranked 40th last year out of 59 QBs

Carr on the other hand was ranked 12th

I’d say you’re right Foles isn’t anywhere near Carr

Mitch Trubisky ranked 30th (had to mention him)

I feel a 1 and a 2 this year is fair for Carr and if you don’t want Foles as part of the deal I can through in a snickers or Milky Way bar to take his place.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Foles was Ranked 40th last year out of 59 QBs

Carr on the other hand was ranked 12th

I’d say you’re right Foles isn’t anywhere near Carr

Mitch Trubisky ranked 30th (had to mention him)

I feel a 1 and a 2 this year is fair for Carr and if you don’t want Foles as part of the deal I can through in a snickers or Milky Way bar to take his place.

If they traded Carr, I would absolutely want Foles as part of the trade package. I have the utmost faith Foles can lead a team. Dude needs some stability though.

GingerPowerBottom

Foles reminds me of my favorite year ever watching baseball. David Freeze had a magical run in 2011 and they won the World Series. He came up big time after time in that post season. It truly was great. Foles did similar but it’s over man. No one can take that super bowl win away from him, but that magic is done.
Post automatically merged:

1613138200401.png

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Everyone felt bad for Mahomes and I was over here thinking this is what Deshaun goes through every game.
Would you root for the Raiders if they got Watson?

I'm absolutely hoping the Raiders make a run at Watt especially now that he's able to sign as a free agent and the Raiders wouldn't have to give up a draft pick.

I'm also reading the Raiders are the betting favorites to trade for Russell Wilson. Sometimes I wonder if the media just makes up shit to see what will stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom