2020 NFL Season

MBC

He's a big Mahommite too. Might want to put that man on suicide watch, smh.
Also can’t wait to see Shannon tomorrow on the show. Skip.. skip.. skip. It was all the defense skip
Post automatically merged:

Love it!! GOAT

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
So unbelievably tragic, haven’t heard much about what went on. Just know it was bad
If you're going to be an alcoholic, use Uber or Lyft. How he's not being held in jail right now is beyond my comprehension. But fuck him. He shouldn't be employed in that position is all I know.

Reactions: MBC

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
@Ninjastix what are you talking about? I must’ve missed that. Reid got in trouble?

Tom Brady says he’s coming back. The man is unreal. Sad it was against the Chiefs again, but man is he impressive.

Time to smoke a bowl, go to bed, and get my mind right for the next month of UFC. And play some damn guitar. Didn’t snow enough tonight for a snow day tomorrow, unfortunately.

GingerPowerBottom

Didn’t Andy Reid have a son who committed suicide? I’ve always thought Reid seems like a good guy from what I’ve seen (but of course I don’t know him personally). Hope the girl is ok.

@MBC do you have my name, or are you going to let my shame linger?

Damn you guys. Picture a middle aged long haired ginger playing guitar and singing a sad sad song. Every whore has a cooch. I think that’s how it goes. Or a rose or some shit.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I missed the entirety of the game. I’m good with the outcome except AB getting a ring. Fuck that dude.

Belichick can’t be happy about Brady leaving and immediately winning the Super Bowl. That’s insane.

348A7AF4-A42B-405A-8FC2-703BB315418C.jpegCE4547B1-8783-444D-85B1-EA3ED4B11838.jpeg

MBC

The one thing I find interesting is this idea that the fanbase here is somehow rooting against Brady in any way. Places were going wild last night after that game. Maybe people want the fan base to be upset? ha!

GingerPowerBottom

Seven superbowls! Just unreal. I love seeing my elder out there winning still. Bummer it was against my team, but I can still appreciate excellence.

Mahomes will be back. He’s a hall of fame talent just entering his prime.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom