2020 NFL Season

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I've got a steak bet with a buddy of mine, he gave me 14 points and the bucs lol He's convinced the chiefs are going to stomp them.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Quarterback Peyton Manning added the last, and perhaps only missing, entry to his NFL résumé Saturday night when he was named as one of eight new enshrinees to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

Manning, who was in his first year of eligibility, played on two Super Bowl-winning teams, was a five-time MVP, a 14-time Pro Bowl selection, a former Offensive Rookie of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year.

Joining Manning from the modern-era finalists in the Hall's Class of 2021 will be former Raiders and Green Bay Packers defensive back Charles Woodson, former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson, current San Francisco 49ers general manager and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Denver Broncos defensive back John Lynch, and former Pittsburgh Steelers guard Alan Faneca.

Manning, Woodson and Johnson were all in their first year of eligibility. They combined for 29 Pro Bowl selections, and Woodson was the league's Defensive Player of the Year in 2009.

Among the modern-era finalists, Lynch, who had been a finalist eight times, has waited the longest for enshrinement.

Also included in the Class of 2021 is former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Drew Pearson, who was elected as a senior inductee, and former Steelers scout/personnel executive Bill Nunn, who will be posthumously enshrined in the contributor category. Former Raiders and Seattle Seahawks coach Tom Flores, the lone finalist in the coach category, is also bound for Canton.

Last edited:

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
It’s 2 degrees and I got a brined pork shoulder on the smoker. I’ll take it off at noon and put it in the crockpot. It’s my cheat method where I smoke for a bit, to get the Smokey flavor, then finish it off inside. Psyched for today’s game. Of course I hope the Chiefs win but I’ll be happy either way. Go Chiefs!

Beardown98

@Trodden @Beardown98

Rumor is the bears are dealing Foles, Cohen and a first round pick to the eagles for Wentz.
If it happens I’d be ok with those pieces moving for Wentz the first rounder burns a little bit but it’s the price of admission for a QB right now.

I don’t know if this trade gives the Bears a starting QB for the next 5-7 years because Wentz isn’t a lock based on his injuries and recent performance but drafting a QB where theBears pick isn’t going to get them a bonafide starter either. So if it happens I’m fine with it and I’ll hope Wentz tears it up.

GingerPowerBottom

I’m happy for Coy if Foles goes back to Philly. I don’t trust Wentz, but he was really good at one time, so I guess he could fight to get it back again (good Pearl Jam song).

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
If it happens I’d be ok with those pieces moving for Wentz the first rounder burns a little bit but it’s the price of admission for a QB right now.

I don’t know if this trade gives the Bears a starting QB for the next 5-7 years because Wentz isn’t a lock based on his injuries and recent performance but drafting a QB where theBears pick isn’t going to get them a bonafide starter either. So if it happens I’m fine with it and I’ll hope Wentz tears it up.
I think this will be the move that officially seals Ryan Pace's unemployment for next off season. Wentz It's not showing he can consistently be a top-tier quarterback in this league. He had a good eight game stretch at one point but has done nothing since then. And we just signed Cohen to a long-term extension so I don't get trading him. Terrible move imo.

But hopefully it's just an untrue rumor. Or the contra are stupid enough to offer something even better to the eagles for Wentz

GingerPowerBottom

Too much time to wait today! @MBC you working, or do you get to watch? I think you said you’re more 9-5 now. You ready @FrankieButNotEdgar ? Going to be a great game. The Goat vs Mahomes. What a duel this should be. I promise myself I’m not worrying when they get down ten early.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
FrankieButNotEdgar[/USER] ? Going to be a great game. The Goat vs Mahomes. What a duel this should be. I promise myself I’m not worrying when they get down ten early.
I actually doubt I'll be able to watch it. I've got a lot going on and I have to go pick my daughter up tonight after I get done with everything. Hopefully it's a good game. I may be home in time to catch the 4th quarter.

GingerPowerBottom

You got a name for me Monson? I’ll save mine for you. Had a good one. Not that I’ll ever beat you on a bet. How many is this? 2 or 3 at least. Last one I lost to you I was at my worst drinking. Had to wake up the next day to see if I won or lost. Unfortunately I’ll remember this one. Oh well. That’s how the cookie crumbles.

MBC

You got a name for me Monson? I’ll save mine for you. Had a good one. Not that I’ll ever beat you on a bet. How many is this? 2 or 3 at least. Last one I lost to you I was at my worst drinking. Had to wake up the next day to see if I won or lost. Unfortunately I’ll remember this one. Oh well. That’s how the cookie crumbles.
It’s not over yet. I mean, Brady would come back here if he was in Patrick’s shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom