2020 NFL Season (2 Viewers)

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Marrone was put in a shitty situation. If he was such a terrible coach, his players wouldn't have had his back and openly talked about how much the cared about him and wanted to win for him. He went 1-15 this year but he never tried to tank and he never once threw anyone under the bus. He handled everything with class.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Looks like Meyer is our guy. Expected to be announced as the next Jags HC later today.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Has a hiring of a coach before getting a GM ever gone well for a team? Also does that give Urban more say then the GM? A first time nfl HC with GM power typically doesn’t go well.
There have been teams that have done this. The 9ers did this and I think the Browns did too. Khan said he would be hiring the HC and GM at the same time so my guess he already has his GM picked out and will announce either at the same time as Meyer or shortly after.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Looking forward to the bears picking up Trevor Lawrence off the scrap heap in 2 or 3 years after he's declared a bust thanks to Meyers' ineptitude.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I'm quite the fan of Applebees myself. There's one less than 2 miles from my house. Fucking COVID has kept me away though.
Post automatically merged:

Marrone was put in a shitty situation. If he was such a terrible coach, his players wouldn't have had his back and openly talked about how much the cared about him and wanted to win for him. He went 1-15 this year but he never tried to tank and he never once threw anyone under the bus. He handled everything with class.
Nonsense. He went 15-17 in Buffalo and then quit on the team because he thought he had another job nailed down that went to Todd Bowles instead. Fuck Marrone.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I'm quite the fan of Applebees myself. There's one less than 2 miles from my house. Fucking COVID has kept me away though.

Nonsense. He went 15-17 in Buffalo and then quit on the team because he thought he had another job nailed down that went to Todd Bowles instead. Fuck Marrone.
He left because they weren't living up to the agreements they had when he took the job. He is still a good coach, regardless of how much you might dislike him personally.

Your idea sucks.
They usually do, lol.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Just wait until this Trevor Lawrence thing pans out, and then when the Bears can't afford to re-sign Mack, Raiders sweep in and give him a Charles Woodson-style welcome home.

Trodden

fuck foles

why couldnt we have gotten Rivers or any other guy playing when I was still in high school

Users who are viewing this thread

• Miz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom