2020 NFL Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Bears need to cut or trade Trubisky and ride or die with Foles for the entirety of the offseason. I really think he can be successful in Chicago.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
The Bears need to cut or trade Trubisky and ride or die with Foles for the entirety of the offseason. I really think he can be successful in Chicago.
Trubisky is an unrestricted free agent. He's gone. Foles is on the roster next season regardless of any coaching/front office changes.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Trubisky is an unrestricted free agent. He's gone. Foles is on the roster next season regardless of any coaching/front office changes.
Yea but I could see the Bears getting cute and signing someone to “push” Foles in camp. I wanna see what the dude has got when he’s the unquestioned starter.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Yea but I could see the Bears getting cute and signing someone to “push” Foles in camp. I wanna see what the dude has got when he’s the unquestioned starter.
He was the unquestioned starter, and the offense averaged 8-point less with him than it did with trubisky.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Damn it Dimson, this why the Jaguars never won a super bowl. You need to stop being their GM.
Post automatically merged:

Remember when you were all pissed the Raiders wouldn’t offer him a big contract to stay?
Chase didn't even play this season and I don't blame him. No need to risk his spot as the number one rated WR in the draft. He has been stupid dominant since he got to college. He has all the physical tools you want and his hands are insane. Don't let this one season blind you, Chase is the better pro prospect.

Thanks for taking Foles off our hands btw. We really appreciate that.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Chase didn't even play this season and I don't blame him. No need to risk his spot as the number one rated WR in the draft. He has been stupid dominant since he got to college. He has all the physical tools you want and his hands are insane. Don't let this one season blind you, Chase is the better pro prospect.

Thanks for taking Foles off our hands btw. We really appreciate that.
You know he's only had one full season, right?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
You know he's only had one full season, right?
As a True Freshman, he was tied for the second in receptions only behind Justin Jefferson. Then he went off in his Sophomore year. He has been good since he stepped foot on campus.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Urban Meyer can't make up his mind. Jags are on hold until he does. Lame.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

Now that's funny.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
A lot of buzz surrounding Watson to San Francisco. I hope not. I like Watson. I don't want to see him in a niners uniform. Miami or Jacksonville would be cool. Or shit, Atlanta. They could trade Matt Ryan for Watson.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
You like Watson but want to see him in a JACKSONVILLE uniform!?!?!?!
I like Jacksonville. They just have had a shitty coach for the last 4 years.

I prefer Carolina or Atlanta but I don't see either of them pulling a trigger on it. Carolina would be awesome, Clemson guy coming home to the Carolinas.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
I like Jacksonville. They just have had a shitty coach for the last 4 years.

I prefer Carolina or Atlanta but I don't see either of them pulling a trigger on it. Carolina would be awesome, Clemson guy coming home to the Carolinas.
Miami would be great for me because lord knows that City needs some good news sports-wise, just as long as it's not NE or any of the many Raider rivals though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom