2020 NFL Season

Palma

I am chaos
Bears win tonight they're #1 in the NFC.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 5479
My bad he got 10.5, so half his games he gets over 10 points in the league I'm in.

Again whether it's because of his o line or whatever, that's trash for a running back picked at the end first round. I hope he turns it around.
I know, it's confusing...

Beardown98

A #7 seed wild card berth and first round playoff loss isn't the promised land.
With the way the offense is playing and the way the defense is being penalized, that’s probably where this team actually ranks.

The next two games are going to show this teams resolve as they play the Saints and Titans.

I still don’t feel Foles is much of an upgrade to Trubisky. That said, the offensive line is considerably more of a problem than that of the QB position.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Rotten Apple back in the news

Raiders desperately need pass rush help (Dunlap, Q. Williams) but glad we didn't absorb this contract

Last edited:

Afro

This is where not having a healthy, consistent OL play this year has hurt the most:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Raiders are about to go on a run with one of the easiest schedules down the stretch. I still think 10-6, 11-5 are on the table.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
The Raiders are about to go on a run with one of the easiest schedules down the stretch. I still think 10-6, 11-5 are on the table.
Time is a strange thing. Not long ago I felt this. Now I’m celebrating Lombardi trophies. Thank you Mr. Mahomes.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
That’s a really bad loss for Carolina. It does nothing for Atlanta and completely shifts the Panthers season. 3-5 isn’t a good spot to be in. Sucks man. That last INT by Bridgewater is inexcusable. He has to make better decisions.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Today's game with Cleveland should be a good barometer for where the Raiders are. Cleveland is a much improved team but still beatable. If the Raiders can get past Cleveland, they'll be fine. If they lose to Cleveland, then the rest of the season is a toss up because who knows if they will beat the teams they should beat.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 11.28.43 AM.png

Afro

Today's game with Cleveland should be a good barometer for where the Raiders are. Cleveland is a much improved team but still beatable. If the Raiders can get past Cleveland, they'll be fine. If they lose to Cleveland, then the rest of the season is a toss up because who knows if they will beat the teams they should beat.

View attachment 5488
Bad weather. I'm not optimistic about this game at all.

Trent Brown and Bryan Edwards inactive.

Also inactive, Marcus Mariota. 7.5 million dollar 3rd string QB.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Bad weather. I'm not optimistic about this game at all.

Trent Brown and Bryan Edwards inactive.

Also inactive, Marcus Mariota. 7.5 million dollar 3rd string QB.
Fucking blows the deals Mariota and Brown got and neither ever see the field.

I can't be mad at Mariota's deal and don't ever want him to see the field because that means Carr is hurt or has failed but paying a good backup QB 5-7 million isn't the worse thing in the world. Remember when Connor Cook started a playoff game because the Raiders had no choice. Could do worse than Mariota. But Brown is a fucking bullshit case. He's like the O-Line's version of Albert Haynesworth minus the head stomping. Got paid big bucks and doesn't produce shit but headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom