2020 NFL Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
It’s still close enough. They’re gonna clean their shit up at the half put some touchdown drives together at the half.
Their defense is playing great.
Until that pick 6 basically puts it away. There's time left but with the Raiders playing like this, there's no reason to believe they can erase a 20 point lead in the 2nd half. I hope I'm wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Here we go, moving the ball now. Get some fucking points.

I forgot how notorious the Falcons are for giving up big leads so I still have hope.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Well, that sucked
Ya this game worried me. The Falcons are better than their record, blew a lot of leads early in the year Morris has this team playing hard; 4-2 since he took over.

With the way the Browns and Dolphins are winning, it may take 11 wins to get a wild card.

Palma

I am chaos
Ya this game worried me. The Falcons are better than their record, blew a lot of leads early in the year Morris has this team playing hard; 4-2 since he took over.

With the way the Browns and Dolphins are winning, it may take 11 wins to get a wild card.
I think it was a matchup issue. That defense is a legit run defense and when Jacobs doesn’t run well that offense just doesn’t perform.
There were some ridiculous penalties that cost them points and gave some to the Falcons.

Hopefully this game is a wake up call

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I think it was a matchup issue. That defense is a legit run defense and when Jacobs doesn’t run well that offense just doesn’t perform.
There were some ridiculous penalties that cost them points and gave some to the Falcons.

Hopefully this game is a wake up call
If we lose to the Jets next weekend, the season is over. That easy schedule down the stretch doesn’t look so easy anymore when they have to win out to control their own destiny. The Colts and Dolphins are no slouches and the Chargers played the Raiders tough. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Palma

I am chaos
If we lose to the Jets next weekend, the season is over. That easy schedule down the stretch doesn’t look so easy anymore when they have to win out to control their own destiny. The Colts and Dolphins are no slouches and the Chargers played the Raiders tough. Gonna be interesting for sure.
I agree

I have a feeling the Bears are gonna have a good game tonight

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Jags fired their GM. HC and staff should be let go after the new GM is hired. Time to start over again. Ugh.

Beardown98

The Bears should be ashamed.
Fixed for accuracy

You would think the it was the Bears who had the player under center that last played QB in High School. Throwing into double and triple coverage and getting picked off in the end zone...

The worst part is the Defense just gave up and quit. I figured they would at least keep it tight but they had no answer for the run and just got there asses kicked all game. I am back to hating GB more than Ohio State now after the 4th and 2 play when they were up by a ton.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Fixed for accuracy

You would think the it was the Bears who had the player under center that last played QB in High School. Throwing into double and triple coverage and getting picked off in the end zone...

The worst part is the Defense just gave up and quit. I figured they would at least keep it tight but they had no answer for the run and just got there asses kicked all game. I am back to hating GB more than Ohio State now after the 4th and 2 play when they were up by a ton.
Slash and burn and start over, but as long as Ted Phillips is running the show it won't matter much.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Bad week for us Raider fans, so here's a reminder that we almost had Aaron Rodgers (twice) to make things worse

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The commentary team for the Raiders/Jets game may be the worst I’ve ever heard. They’re so mundane and boring.

Also, the Raiders defense has gotten gashed on this opening drive. They better stomp the Jets guts in.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
The commentary team for the Raiders/Jets game may be the worst I’ve ever heard. They’re so mundane and boring.

Also, the Raiders defense has gotten gashed on this opening drive. They better stomp the Jets guts in.
Defense is a major, major problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom