2020 NFL Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Fucking PTSD thinking about the Cowboys coming back on the Falcons yesterday. Don’t do it Raiders, don’t let these motherfuckers come back on you.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Brutal schedule coming up but I think the Raiders are the best they’ve been in 20 years, better than the 12-4 team from when Carr got hurt.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Dear god, here we go. Which way is the doom blowing now?
You misunderstand me. I don't dislike Drew Brees'and the Saints over current events. I dislike him specifically because of his hair line. And I dislike the Saints for the same reason I dislike the Steeler and Raiders. I can't support any team where a majority of their fanbase comes from liking the uniforms.

For teams that are suppose to be tough, aggressive, and dangerous they certainly have a lot of fashion conscious supporters. But in all seriousness, Drew Brees can die in poverty solely based on his facial expressions.

Happy now? Did I clarify my positioning adequately?

Palma

I am chaos
You misunderstand me. I don't dislike Drew Brees'and the Saints over current events. I dislike him specifically because of his hair line. And I dislike the Saints for the same reason I dislike the Steeler and Raiders. I can't support any team where a majority of their fanbase comes from liking the uniforms.

For teams that are suppose to be tough, aggressive, and dangerous they certainly have a lot of fashion conscious supporters. But in all seriousness, Drew Brees can die in poverty solely based on his facial expressions.

Happy now? Did I clarify my positioning adequately?
It was just a joke, but you might want to check your meds.

Lol, you really think the majority of Raiders fans like them because of their uniforms? That's some silly shit right there

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It was just a joke, but you might want to check your meds.

Lol, you really think the majority of Raiders fans like them because of their uniforms? That's some silly shit right there
"Think"? "Think"! I know.

But to be fair the Raiders are iconic in prisons across the nation.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I’m not confident that the Texans are going to win more than two non-divisional games. On a side note, Kyler and DeAndre seem to be having fun so far, which is fine — totally fine.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I love how the majority of the news stories reporting on the Raiders/Saints game last night harp on Michael Thomas being absent while completely ignoring the Raiders played the game without Trent Brown and Richie Incognito and Carr stayed cleaned in the pocket for the whole game outside of the first quarter. Stop making excuses for the Saints losing. They fucking lost. I hope the Raiders fucking smash the Patriots Sunday and put the world on notice.

Palma

I am chaos
I love how the majority of the news stories reporting on the Raiders/Saints game last night harp on Michael Thomas being absent while completely ignoring the Raiders played the game without Trent Brown and Richie Incognito and Carr stayed cleaned in the pocket for the whole game outside of the first quarter. Stop making excuses for the Saints losing. They fucking lost. I hope the Raiders fucking smash the Patriots Sunday and put the world on notice.
If Belichick puts most of the attention on Waller and Jacobs that should open things up for Ruggs, Edwards, and Renfrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom