2020 NFL Season

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Derek Carr is a bit emo, no? I’m not judgin, just sayin.

Miz

I like Carr. Seems like a nice dude. Saw an espn bit on him a while back. I like Gruden as well.
Post automatically merged:

This will be a big drive for him. Season altering.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I like Carr. Seems like a nice dude. Saw an espn bit on him a while back. I like Gruden as well.

This will be a big drive for him. Season altering.
Carr is usually good in the clutch. Has a lot of come from behind winning drives. I’m afraid to point that out for fear of jinxing him.

Reactions: Miz

Palma

I am chaos
I really thought the chiefs were just going to dominate this game. So damn close.

on that last Raiders drive, right before the penalties, I told my brother they should start taking a knee on 1st and goal on the 1 yard line.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Raiders signed both Vic Beasley and Takk McKinley. I like the Beasley move. McKinley has been cut from two teams in a week for failing a physical so hard to get excited for that one.

Miz

It’s really rather disappointing that @MBC quit posting as soon as the Patriots sucked. I rather looked forward to the shit he was going to get. 2020.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Did you ever watch his Facebook show? Dude could seriously be a comedian when he's done with football entirely. He's absolutely fucking hilarious. I wish he was still playing for the Raiders. I know Palma said. he was a nuisance but would love to see him, Booker and Jacobs in the same backfield.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miz

Palma

I am chaos
Did you ever watch his Facebook show? Dude could seriously be a comedian when he's done with football entirely. He's absolutely fucking hilarious. I wish he was still playing for the Raiders. I know Palma said. he was a nuisance but would love to see him, Booker and Jacobs in the same backfield.

I loved watching him run into dudes and push the pile. It pretty much ends there with me.

MBC

It’s really rather disappointing that @MBC quit posting as soon as the Patriots sucked. I rather looked forward to the shit he was going to get. 2020.
You can give me all the shit you want, 20 years of dominance is good enough for me. Nice to see different teams win, I also do not get upset over sports loses. Seems a bit ridiculous considering it really has no direct impact on me.

Miz

You can give me all the shit you want, 20 years of dominance is good enough for me. Nice to see different teams win, I also do not get upset over sports loses. Seems a bit ridiculous considering it really has no direct impact on me.
You know damn well I was just missing you and baiting a response. How the hell are you big guy?

Reactions: MBC

MBC

You know damn well I was just missing you and baiting a response. How the hell are you big guy?
i am good, just working, life is much easier for me these days. I got a promotion so i work monday through friday days now. All holidays and weekends off. in last 19 years I think i have had 5 thanksgivings off. Its more important that i am now off on these occasions for my kids. Its been a total game changer for me. Was 4 months of studying but I topped the exam. I have been fortunate to do that on each promotional test I have taken. Retirement is not close enough though!

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Broncos don’t have a QB for Sunday’s game. All three active QBs plus Blake Bortles (practice squad) are on the Covid list. They’re gonna use a receiver from the practice squad who played QB in high school.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Carr has been great every where this season excepts Fumbles.

split2874

Relax
No Brees yet the Broncos are the ones with the QB issue....so 2020..

I feel like this is going to be one of the most watched 1 qrt of the season. I m so interested and hope we are not on the end of. Crazy upset

WHO DAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom