2020 NFL Season

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
3 bad sacks and grossly over three Ruggs.

What’s up with Gruden’s play calling though. He runs it every down on drive 1 and then passes on every day in drive 2. Gotta mix it up.
I don't really see an issue in the playcalling, we're playing from behind so have to pass it more, and Ruggs had his man beat, Carr just overthrew and he is holding onto the ball way too long, happy feet tonight. The 4 run plays on the 1st drive were successful.
Post automatically merged:

That 3rd down to Witten from Carr is how I would like to see him handle the blitz for the rest of the game, please. Be quick release Carr, not happy feet Carr.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Did I ever tell ya bout my sure fire strategy to win every game.

Throw four to the end zone every possession.
You only need a 25% completion percentage to win every game.
Nearly every NFL quarterback can complete 1 out of 4.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I don't really see an issue in the playcalling, we're playing from behind so have to pass it more, and Ruggs had his man beat, Carr just overthrew and he is holding onto the ball way too long, happy feet tonight. The 4 run plays on the 1st drive were successful.

That 3rd down to Witten from Carr is how I would like to see him handle the blitz for the rest of the game, please. Be quick release Carr, not happy feet Carr.
Moving it on this drive. Hopefully finish with 7.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
92DAC0CA-567A-4610-97A0-89E242CB3492.jpeg

Giving Carr props big time on this drive because he made a very necessary adjustment, hits Waller on the blitz, and now he's way more composed in the pocket.
He’s settled down for sure.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I’ll take a 17-17 tie at the half considering it looked like a blowout in the first quarter.

I hate music like this but for some reason, I love this song. Always have. Don’t know why.

Am I imagining shit or did the Raiders change the color of their helmets. They look a little different.

Last edited:

RearNakedSmoker

The Cone of Uncertainty
Carr didn’t call that time out in time. Clock was on double zeros. Should’ve been a penalty.

Ok... we can get in a shoot out.
Brees can definitely handle that.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Carr didn’t call that time out in time. Clock was on double zeros. Should’ve been a penalty.
Losing the time out could be more costly than 5 yards. You don’t want to have to burn a time out during the first possession of the third quarter in a game that’s probably going to go down to the wire.

Carr, Waller, Renfrow and Jacobs comprise my favorite Raiders squad since Gannon, Brown, Rice, Porter and Garner.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I really hate the fake crowd noise. Shit is never synced with what actually happened. It’s weird.

The Raiders better pray they don’t have to come from behind late. Burning these timeouts because of poor clock management could be costly.

I keep thinking I’m gonna see Ruggs burn one down the sideline. Maybe he’s still hurt from last week and he’s playing decoy.

No fucks given on 4th down for Gruden in this game. I love it. Hopefully, I have to get that Chucky tattoo this year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom