Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Come on D.
Post automatically merged:

Great kick.

Last edited:

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
My God, Mark Davis might be the ugliest rich person in the entire fucking planet. He looks like somebody put a whole onion into the microwave for 20 minutes

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
My God, Mark Davis might be the ugliest rich person in the entire fucking planet. He looks like somebody put a whole onion into the microwave for 20 minutes
I read he still drives a 93 Dodge Caravan and gets a $20 hair cut twice a month.

To be fair, he’s only rich because his dad was Al Davis. I don’t believe he worked much for anything unless Al put him to work in the family business.

I’m closing up shop 30 minutes early so I can get home before kickoff.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I read he still drives a 93 Dodge Caravan and gets a $20 hair cut twice a month.

To be fair, he’s only rich because his dad was Al Davis. I don’t believe he worked much for anything unless Al put him to work in the family business.

There is no way in hell that haircut costs $20. That mother fuckers uses a flowbee guaranteed

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Well he kinda runs the family business now...

But yeah, Mark Davis always been involved with the Raiders, the Raider Image stores most notably.

Afro

Good to see Latavius Murray still active in the league

RearNakedSmoker

The Cone of Uncertainty
Interesting fact about the Raider’s new stadium. The Raiders will play on real grass but when UNLV uses the stadium it’ll be field turf.

I did some work at Reliant stadium in Houston when it first opened. The Texans had a real grass field as well. They actually grew the field in the parking lot on 4’ x 4’ synthetic pallets. After a game, if there was another event the next day, they would have fork lifts waiting in the parking lot and several fork lifts in the stadium. They would have a few 18 wheelers with low boy flat bed trailers that would back into the stadium, one by one, and the fork lifts would load it up. It would go out to the parking lot to get unloaded and the next truck would back in to get loaded. They could completely remove the grass field in a little over 2 hours.
It only lasted a couple of years though and they changed the field to an artificial surface. It’ll be interesting to see how long the Raiders keep the real grass field.

WHO DAT!!! ⚜⚜⚜

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Interesting fact about the Raider’s new stadium. The Raiders will play on real grass but when UNLV uses the stadium it’ll be field turf.

I did some work at Reliant stadium in Houston when it first opened. The Texans had a real grass field as well. They actually grew the field in the parking lot on 4’ x 4’ synthetic pallets. After a game, if there was another event the next day, they would have fork lifts waiting in the parking lot and several fork lifts in the stadium. They would have a few 18 wheelers with low boy flat bed trailers that would back into the stadium, one by one, and the fork lifts would load it up. It would go out to the parking lot to get unloaded and the next truck would back in to get loaded. They could completely remove the grass field in a little over 2 hours.
It only lasted a couple of years though and they changed the field to an artificial surface. It’ll be interesting to see how long the Raiders keep the real grass field.

WHO DAT!!! ⚜⚜⚜
That was incredibly interesting thank you.

Afro

Can't see Guenther keeping his job for long the way things are going

RearNakedSmoker

The Cone of Uncertainty
That was incredibly interesting thank you.
What was incredibly interesting to watch was when they removed the football field and immediately start building a motocross track for a race the next day. As soon as the last truck with the football field left the stadium, within minutes, 2 huge bulldozers came into the stadium and more 18 wheelers full of dirt would come in and dump dirt on the concrete floor. The bulldozers pushed it around and over about 6 hours built a badass dirt bike track. Very cool thing to watch.

Afro

FS is a glaring issue, Saints might make us look real ugly tonight.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Somebody check on Noise. Is he ok?

Raider Fucking Nation. I’m actually rooting for them to he good until they run into KC. Would make the lead up more fun, and the tears sweeter.

Afro

Idk what is going on with Carr tonight but he needs to snap out of it

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Idk what is going on with Carr tonight but he needs to snap out of it
3 bad sacks and grossly over three Ruggs.

What’s up with Gruden’s play calling though. He runs it every down on drive 1 and then passes on every day in drive 2. Gotta mix it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
    playing anything fun?
    Welcome to our fortress tall
    Take some time to show you around
    My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
    You might be a financial wizard
    With a sack of loot
    All I see is a slimy lizard
    With an expensive suit.
    crack it's a helluva drug

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SmithCracks
    Top Bottom