2020 NFL Season

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I'm so sick of Trent Brown. I've read rumors that his calf injury wasn't even bad enough to sit out. He just didn't want to play, but still gets $16 million this season.

If they didn't have Brown and Joyner they could have spent $26 million to free agents that would be playing and producing
He’s a good football player but he’s almost singlehandedly costing the team big time. I can’t blame him for catching COVID but I read where he was out buying a bunch of shoes and taking pictures last night in Vegas. Gotta be smarter than that but like you said, when you got paid no matter what, it’s a character thing at that point.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
So Trent Brown was found to not wear his tracking device as is required right now for COVID protocol and is being investigated by the NFL and NFLPA. Also, now Damon Annette and Abrams are in isolation. This shit can cost the Bucs game before the ball is even kicked off. Selfish fucking bullshit on Brown.

Trodden

I have amazon prime

one of the advantages is you get to see the thursday night NFL games

the bad news is its the thursday night games

even when they had a good one last week, it was like the football gods thought chiefs and bills was too good a game for a thursday

Giants and Eagles? of course we get that one

fucking fuck the fuck heads who decide which games get put on thursday night

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I have amazon prime

one of the advantages is you get to see the thursday night NFL games

the bad news is its the thursday night games

even when they had a good one last week, it was like the football gods thought chiefs and bills was too good a game for a thursday

Giants and Eagles? of course we get that one

fucking fuck the fuck heads who decide which games get put on thursday night
They’re picked before the season starts. No one predicted the Eagles and Giants would both be in the shitter.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
if anyone predicted the Giants were going to have a great 2020 season, take the opposite of their advice
Not great but better than they are. It was expected Daniel Jones would progres and Saquon Barkley would be his usual beast self. He got hurt, Jones has looked pedestrian and the team stinks.
Post automatically merged:

The Raiders/Bucs game was moved out of the Sunday Night Football slot for fear the game would be postponed leaving no Sunday Night game. Several other Raiders players were also added to the COVID reserve list. I have a feeling this game gets postponed at least a few days.

Last edited:

Beardown98

Was watching PTI and they mentioned Charlie Ward turned 50 today. That was an, “oh shit, I’m getting old moment.” It doesn’t seem that long ago I saw him playing college football and then went to the NBA after winning the Heisman, then I realized I was 12 when all that happened. Where the fuck does time go?
for real though, I was a huge Seminoles and Ward fan. I was a little salty he didn’t go pro in football but he made the better choice for longevity and his own health.

Ward while playing PG for the Knicks was the best QB in That city and it wasn’t even close for a few seasons.

also just saw the entire Raiders starting OLine is on the covid list. If that’s the case there won’t be game for them this weekend. If they do play a game with a makeshift line you might not have a QB the rest of the season.

singinkangaroooo

Yannick and Dez to the Ravens.. making a really good defense great and adding a possession receiver that was so grossly needed (by the playoffs I hope).. DeCosta is a freaking genius

Since last fall (when he took over) :
Peters
Campbell
Ngakoue

1 3rd rd, and 3 5th rd draft picks ... 9 Pro Bowls

and a draft class that is producing right away...

Biiiig Truzz

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Raiders may have most of the starting linemen back if they test negative Sunday morning. Abrams is definitely out as well as Brown.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I started watching football seriously in my late teens so Gruden’s Raiders was my kick off point. My earliest Raider memories are the Siragusa cheap shot on Gannon to end the Raiders season, the tuck rule game and the Raiders getting stomped by the Bucs. So reading stories like this is very nostalgic for me.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
I'm getting more and more excited about Ruggs as Carr is getting more comfortable throwing to him.

Any word on Edwards return? He was looking great.
Feels like he was expected back already, but hasn't even been back to practice yet. Hopefully soon though, that guy is an animal.

Palma

I am chaos
Feels like he was expected back already, but hasn't even been back to practice yet. Hopefully soon though, that guy is an animal.
They said good two weeks ago. He's all gas and no breaks

Gotta think Nelson is one of the best free agent pickups in a few years for the Raiders.
Right behind Waller

How the fuck can they not see that was a forward pass?
Is Jason Herzog reffing this game???

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
They said good two weeks ago. He's all gas and no breaks

Right behind Waller

How the fuck can they not see that was a forward pass?
Is Jason Herzog reffing this game???
Yea I keep forgetting about Waller being a free agent since he wasn’t really heralded in Baltimore. I think of him as being drafted by the Raiders for some reason.

Afro

Littleton is en route to being the biggest free agent bust for the Raiders in years. If that one WR doesn't count, that is.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Littleton is en route to being the biggest free agent bust for the Raiders in years. If that one WR doesn't count, that is.
That one WR has the be the biggest free agent bust in Raiders history.

Wait, are you referring to AB?

Last edited:

Afro

Gabe Jackson ejected for who the hell knows why

Afro

No way is he a bigger bust than Joyner
Neck and neck. Littleton has time to redeem himself though, Joyner is established trash.

As I am typing this, he makes a big play lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101

Coming up

Top Bottom