2020 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
[DOUBLEPOST=1580838962,1580791014][/DOUBLEPOST]The Jags are moving two home games to
London this year to boost team revenue because they make twice as much money in London as they do at home. That’s crazy. When you’re saying, “let’s play our games thousands of miles away,” it might be time to move. San Diego or St. Louis would take them.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Tom Brady will go to the Jaguars. He has a strong desire to live the Jacksonville dream.
Sadly, we couldn't even afford him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1580852098,1580851887][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1580838962,1580791014][/DOUBLEPOST]The Jags are moving two home games to
London this year to boost team revenue because they make twice as much money in London as they do at home. That’s crazy. When you’re saying, “let’s play our games thousands of miles away,” it might be time to move. San Diego or St. Louis would take them.
The funny part is, you once again don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the Jaguars. Secondly the Jag fans in the UK are not happy about this. They want the Jags to play their games in Jacksonville. Plus many of the fans in the UK are fans of many teams and they don't want to see the Jaguars either.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Sadly, we couldn't even afford him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1580852098,1580851887][/DOUBLEPOST]
The funny part is, you once again don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the Jaguars. Secondly the Jag fans in the UK are not happy about this. They want the Jags to play their games in Jacksonville. Plus many of the fans in the UK are fans of many teams and they don't want to see the Jaguars either.
I’m not speculating anything. The reason Jacksonville has chosen to do a second game in England is because they make more money there than they do at home. No other teams are clamoring to take away a second home game to go play thousands of miles away.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I’m not speculating anything. The reason Jacksonville has chosen to do a second game in England is because they make more money there than they do at home. No other teams are clamoring to take away a second home game to go play thousands of miles away.
Are just just spouting bull shit ass usual? Did you even watch the video announcing the 2 games in London? I am guessing you didn't.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28633920/jaguars-play-two-london-games-2020-boost-revenue

They’re using the extra revenue they get from London games to buy time until this new plaza they’re working on is built so they can try to make it work in Jacksonville. It specifically says the London games bring in double the revenue.

It doesn’t look good for a team to only play 6 games per year in their home stadium. That’s not good at all. I’m not shitting on your team. I’m stating a fact. You should be pissed as a local fan that they’re giving two home games up to go to Europe.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I just feel like Tom Brady can't be considered "great" until he plays and lives in Jacksonville.

I'm not willing to budge. Jacksonville is the Earth's final resting place.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28633920/jaguars-play-two-london-games-2020-boost-revenue

They’re using the extra revenue they get from London games to buy time until this new plaza they’re working on is built so they can try to make it work in Jacksonville. It specifically says the London games bring in double the revenue.

It doesn’t look good for a team to only play 6 games per year in their home stadium. That’s not good at all. I’m not shitting on your team. I’m stating a fact. You should be pissed as a local fan that they’re giving two home games up to go to Europe.
Of course we're not happy about it but like I said the UK fans aren't happy either. They don't want more games played there either. The owner is doing what he thinks is best for the franchise. It is going to be almost impossible to put a team in the UK full time. Just based on taxes and logistics alone. Plus, like I said the fans over there like many teams. Not just the Jaguars.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Of course we're not happy about it but like I said the UK fans aren't happy either. They don't want more games played there either. The owner is doing what he thinks is best for the franchise. It is going to be almost impossible to put a team in the UK full time. Just based on taxes and logistics alone. Plus, like I said the fans over there like many teams. Not just the Jaguars.
I get all that. That’s not the point I was making. I was just saying it’s not a good outlook for a team’s financial status if they’re selling away home games because they make more money abroad than at home. That was it.

Beardown98

Really excited for the draft and see how everything comes together. I really like this years QB class for their upside, some have some pretty low floors (Eason, Love) but if they are put in the right situation they have the physical tools to be something pretty special.

Just hope with all the trades that may happen towards the top and middle of the 1st round for the QBs pushes some of the better O-linemen down (really good OT class) to the Bears in the 2nd round.

I saw one rumor where they had the Bears in talks about trading Mack to get enough draft capital to trade for the Bengals #1 overall pick. Smh that would be a difficult task considering Mack’s salary and would be stupid for the Bears to do and like I said just a rumor and there are so many rumors floated out there this time of year and even more as we near the draft.

I don’t see the Bengals trading out of the pick unless Burrow pulls a Eli or Elway where he won’t sign with them.

chrisc

Ninja
First of all, fuck the jags for moving another home game

Secondly, Dolphins gonna be super bowl champs bitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel