2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Anyone else a fan? @chrisc you eating your cornbread and ketchup for game day today?

Missouri bounces back strong and Army is taking Michigan to overtime. Great day to be alive!
[DOUBLEPOST=1567885190,1567884003][/DOUBLEPOST]Good effort Army!

Miz

I like college sports a lot more. Maybe because I live in a college town, but I love bowl games, March madness, and MU wrestling.

Rooting for LSU. SEC!

Palma

I am chaos
I like college sports a lot more. Maybe because I live in a college town, but I love bowl games, March madness, and MU wrestling.

Rooting for LSU. SEC!
It's hard out here. It's pretty much Stanford and Cal and neither are easy to root for unless you went there. I went to SFSU, so... I like USC

chrisc

Ninja
Anyone else a fan? @chrisc you eating your cornbread and ketchup for game day today?

Missouri bounces back strong and Army is taking Michigan to overtime. Great day to be alive!
[DOUBLEPOST=1567885190,1567884003][/DOUBLEPOST]Good effort Army!
I'll see Steve Spurrier's ass before I eat cornbread and ketchup again

Miz

I'll see Steve Spurrier's ass before I eat cornbread and ketchup again
Florida plays at Missouri on November 16. Bet for that game (let’s think up something good)? You fly in and you got room and board.

Beardown98

Michigan almost lost to Army. Fricken Army.
Army has a solid coaching staff and took Oklahoma to OT last year. It’s not a top tier team but they can play with just about any D1 team and they showed it yesterday.
[DOUBLEPOST=1567947726,1567947132][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get that, but isn't there a better team they can still beat the shit out of?
You would think but usually those schools don’t need the money that badly to where they allow themselves to get torched by Bama.

These lopsided games are typically treated like warm up games before conference play starts.

Very rarely you get some big upsets. as a Michigan fan, Michigan losing to Appalachian State a D2 team at the time was one of the biggest upsets all time in College football. Also the smaller schools can get their players looked at by pro scouts that normally wouldn’t see that team. if a kid balls out it can bring a lot of attention to the kid and program.

MBC

Maryland though.... I need them to face some real competition but that team looks ridiculous.

Miz

I’m just hoping Missouri gets the appeal for their case. Losing a bowl game (assuming they can get to one) seems a bit severe, but oh well. Not that anyone’s interested but they had a tutor writing papers for players and the University self-reported (I think that’s what happened). Seemed a bit severe when the case seems like the tutor did this on their own volition and wasn’t an institutional thing. Hoping Coach has a good season. Seemed like a nice guy and his kids went to the school I used to teach at. Good kids.
[DOUBLEPOST=1567948429,1567948349][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maryland though.... I need them to face some real competition but that team looks ridiculous.
Is Maryland your team? Did you go to school there? You didn’t play college football did you Monson?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks