2018 NFL Football Thread (1 Viewer)

chrisc

Ninja
He’s pushing for prison reform and I’m all for that. I’ll give Kraft his due when it comes for his charitable work. But pushing for that fucking cunt Puffy as an owner is about as dumb as it gets. Without any regard to his race, he was trying to buy the Panthers but kept fucking their name up showing he really knows fuck all about football.

I was rooting for Steph Curry to get a stake in the Panthers though.

That said, Kraft mac n cheese is delicious.
Weren’t Curry and Diddy apart of the same group..

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Weren’t Curry and Diddy apart of the same group..
I don’t recall. I just remember that dumb fucking video Puffy made where he kept calling them the North Carolina Panthers and then he said he would hire Kaepernick as their QB. I’m not a fan of Newton but he’s far and away a better QB and anyone who knows anything at all about football would know that.

I like Steph though.

MBC

I don’t recall. I just remember that dumb fucking video Puffy made where he kept calling them the North Carolina Panthers and then he said he would hire Kaepernick as their QB. I’m not a fan of Newton but he’s far and away a better QB and anyone who knows anything at all about football would know that.

I like Steph though.
Sooooo you don’t like Puffy because he was calling them that name and he wanted kap on the team but you like Steph. Does Steph know more about football?

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Sooooo you don’t like Puffy because he was calling them that name and he wanted kap on the team but you like Steph. Does Steph know more about football?
I don’t like Puffy for a multitude of reasons. Him not even knowing a teams actual name was just laughable.

I don’t give a shit about how much Steph knows because I like him. I don’t like Puffy. Unapologetic bias.

Noise

Ruido
FORGOT IF I CAME HERE TO SAY IT BUT 1)FUCK MAX KELLERMAN
2)FUCK THHE BITCH ASS FAKE-LA FUCKING RAMS, BITCH ASS "POWEDER BLUE" CHAARGES AND THOSE FUCKING "ANGLE" FANS - FUCK ALL OF THEM

RAIDER.

FUCKING.

NATION . SHOTS 4 THAT NIGGA BRADY, WE OUTCHEA SIPPIN THE BLOOD OF THOSE YELLOW ASS SHEEP FTW

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25919634/patriots-julian-edelman-named-super-bowl-liii-mvp

Each of the Patriots' last two Super Bowl MVPs were suspended for the first four games of that season. Brady received a four-game ban in 2016 for his role in the Deflategate scandal before earning Super Bowl LI MVP honors.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549259449,1549259019][/DOUBLEPOST]5D8ECFEE-9159-4A4C-A820-DA101B57765B.jpeg
[DOUBLEPOST=1549259512][/DOUBLEPOST]In all seriousness, fuck the Rams.

They’ll get one more crack at it next year before they have to gut the team to pay Goff or let him walk.

split2874

Relax
You have to love New Orleans..I am not sure of any of y'all have seen the pics of the Boycott Bowl.

I did not get to go but is was a trip. City was packed .It was like a local Mardi Gras. Beautiful weather. It was a great party

The City is so unique

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Fan Banned From Arrowhead Stadium For Life After Flashing Laser at Tom Brady

The fan who flashed a laser on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady during the AFC Championship Game has been identified, banned for life from Arrowhead Stadium and could face charges from the Kansas City district attorney, according to a report from ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Kansas City police department initially wanted to charge the fan with disorderly conduct, but Chiefs officials pushed for "the hardest penalty possible," one source told Schefter.

In January, Kansas City television station KMBC reported that a green dot was spotted on Brady's upper body and face at least three different times during the fourth quarter of the game at Arrowhead Stadium. The NFL said they would look into the report.

A source also told Schefter that military members have reached out to Brady to tell him that lasers shined near his face could cause irreversable eye damage.

Lasers are prohibited at NFL games, and security will be checking from them on Sunday at Super Bowl LIII.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
It you take a laser and point it at an athlete to distract them then you deserve at the very least a punch to the nose. That’s a case where snitching is ok. I’d tell the staff about someone doing that.

chrisc

Ninja
It you take a laser and point it at an athlete to distract them then you deserve at the very least a punch to the nose. That’s a case where snitching is ok. I’d tell the staff about someone doing that.
Nah it’s brady so it’s acceptable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks