And another ring
GOAT gonna GOAT

suck it britches
OK just kidding about the last part

Amlap

Could have won state
You go boy I mean girl. Whatever your pleasure
[DOUBLEPOST=1549220520,1549220444][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don’t identify as a female so no need to be calling me names. Today I identify as a bowl full of nachos. So you can address me appropriately. Also, you should know you are a bear. I don’t doubt that.
Is there any other options besides bear???

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Why do you guys always try to come at people with this gender stuff or their sexual preference. You think that’s going to cut deep in 2019. I have news for you, no one gives a flying rat fuck at this stage.
I want insulting him I was calling him brave. That's a compliment, work on your reading comprehension. Or are you self identifying as a fucking idiot? 2019 bruh you do you.

MBC

Every team has it's highs and lows. I remember the 2-14 Patriots a few years before Belichick took over. Those days will come again. The Raiders will eventually get their shit together.
When you are in the ground maybe. Of course teams have bad years but they don’t have 20 years of dominance like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom