2018 NFL Football Thread (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Such a hypocrite with amnesia. You're the one got butthurt about my post, remember?

I can reply to any post i want to reply to, plain and simple. You don't have to post if you're butthurt about it.

I stand by my original post, you're immature and should to grow up, or get a life, something
Likewise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549212498,1549212415][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s soft.

If you can’t handle getting challenged on something then you better put everyone ignore.

He was just in on me last week over Dillashaw-Cejudo and we handled it like adults ... with neither one of us wanting to give the other the last word. This whole “if you don’t like it, don’t read it” business is not how a public forum works.
See that’s the difference. At the very least, I have enough respect for you as a poster to go around and around in fucking circles for years anytime it’s time to do it. He’s just not worth the effort.

Amlap

Could have won state
That’s soft.

If you can’t handle getting challenged on something then you better put everyone ignore.

He was just in on me last week over Dillashaw-Cejudo and we handled it like adults ... with neither one of us wanting to give the other the last word. This whole “if you don’t like it, don’t read it” business is not how a public forum works.
You're still wrong, pal
[DOUBLEPOST=1549213233,1549213112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Likewise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549212498,1549212415][/DOUBLEPOST]

See that’s the difference. At the very least, I have enough respect for you as a poster to go around and around in fucking circles for years anytime it’s time to do it. He’s just not worth the effort.
Yeah, well I'm eventually going to reply to one of your many, many posts you absently write each day so you better get used to it and not be a baby about it next time

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
You're still wrong, pal
[DOUBLEPOST=1549213233,1549213112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, well I'm eventually going to reply to one of your many, many posts you absently write each day so you better get used to it and not be baby about it next time
Many, many posts? I barely post anymore. But I can handle the stress of your responses.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Totally
Lol
You never get the urge to just call someone a cunt or tell them to go fuck themselves? It's so much easier than going on another one of those rants you seem to hate reading.

The point is, I have a right to be salty about the crypt keeper and Kroenke fucking the Raiders out of LA. Whether it was years ago or yesterday, I can hold that grudge in my mind for as long as it takes. And you don't have to like it.

Amlap

Could have won state
You never get the urge to just call someone a cunt or tell them to go fuck themselves? It's so much easier than going on another one of those rants you seem to hate reading.

The point is, I have a right to be salty about the crypt keeper and Kroenke fucking the Raiders out of LA. Whether it was years ago or yesterday, I can hold that grudge in my mind for as long as it takes. And you don't have to like it.
I don't give a shit about that. Think what you want, but no one is asking and it's not relevant to any conversation taking place, and you've stated this enough already, so if you're gonna randomly rant about the same shit, it's totally your right to do it, but it's my right to make fun of you for it too.

It's in the past. Move on. There's bigger corruption issues in the nfl to worry about.

MBC

68CBD6C1-1AEA-4007-B23B-3FA9351EB333.jpeg

MBC

Your day? Finally getting that gender reassignment surgery? You're so brave.
Why do you guys always try to come at people with this gender stuff or their sexual preference. You think that’s going to cut deep in 2019. I have news for you, no one gives a flying rat fuck at this stage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549219384,1549219327][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's right, I'm a Bear trapped in a man's body
Right, they just simply call them, “bears”. It’s fine man. I won’t judge, rock on.

Amlap

Could have won state
Why do you guys always try to come at people with this gender stuff or their sexual preference. You think that’s going to cut deep in 2019. I have news for you, no one gives a flying rat fuck at this stage.
Settle down, lady. No reason to act like a crazy bitch over a joke on super bowl Sunday
[DOUBLEPOST=1549219544,1549219433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right, they just simply call them, “bears”. It’s fine man. I won’t judge, rock on.
I hear bears can smell their periods

MBC

You go boy I mean girl. Whatever your pleasure
[DOUBLEPOST=1549220520,1549220444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Settle down, lady. No reason to act like a crazy bitch over a joke on super bowl Sunday
[DOUBLEPOST=1549219544,1549219433][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hear bears can smell their periods
I don’t identify as a female so no need to be calling me names. Today I identify as a bowl full of nachos. So you can address me appropriately. Also, you should know you are a bear. I don’t doubt that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks