2018 NFL Football Thread (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Put the 2017 season to bed. 2018 is here motherfuckers.

Matt Patricia is officially the Lions head coach. I thought they may have had second thoughts on that one after last night.

There are rumblings that Josh McDaniels may not take the Colts job but there are also reports he's being introduced Wednesday.

The Raiders have cut starting CB David Emerson. Let the Gruden area begin with cutting the fat away from that team.

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
Put the 2017 season to bed. 2018 is here motherfuckers.

Matt Patricia is officially the Lions head coach. I thought they may have had second thoughts on that one after last night.

There are rumblings that Josh McDaniels may not take the Colts job but there are also reports he's being introduced Wednesday.

The Raiders have cut starting CB David Emerson. Let the Gruden area begin with cutting the fat away from that team.
I thought for sure the lions would have second thoughts after that disaster. But being a bears fAn, I’m glad

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
I like your style.

Would you rather go 7-9 and beat the pats or go 9-7 and lose to the pats?
I’d rather be 7-9 with 6 of the victories be against the nfc north. And the 7th be the pats.

MBC

Just saw that. You think Bill steps down and he takes that job or is he just staying to be the OC?
I don’t think he steps down just yet, maybe in 2 years or so. I mean yeah it’s possible he does but I would say more thank likely not for a few years at least. Kraft prob promised the job to him once bill leaves or maybe kraft just made it worth it for him to stay. I could see either of those scenarios.

Palma

I am chaos
I don’t think he steps down just yet, maybe in 2 years or so. I mean yeah it’s possible he does but I would say more thank likely not for a few years at least. Kraft prob promised the job to him once bill leaves or maybe kraft just made it worth it for him to stay. I could see either of those scenarios.
Lol, who is this and what bet did you lose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks