2016 NFL Thread + Super Bowl LI Live Discussion (1 Viewer)

MBC

Brady is ultimate team player. The fact that he takes pay cuts to get better players around him is outstanding
People still hate him. Never been anything but humble and thankful. Same wil bill, never takes credit, gives it to his team and always praises the other team. I don't get it but I mean I do I guess

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
People still hate him. Never been anything but humble and thankful. Same wil bill, never takes credit, gives it to his team and always praises the other team. I don't get it but I mean I do I guess
I'm on record several times saying I respected the shit out of him for that. Regardless of my feelings for the Patriots or Brady in general, you gotta respect a QB who will take less money for the team to build around him.

MBC

Oh you were right it's not there. Well done poin, you got me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1486356215,1486356169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you going to be able to sleep tonight @Walter Sobchak? I can't imagine a better way to win the Super Bowl than that. If the Packers had done that, I don't think I'd be able to sleep for two days.
I'm exhausted actually but I'm gonna stay up and watch some more on espn then go to sleep

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Pussy (fart).
[DOUBLEPOST=1486353176,1486353131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the gestation some abnormal length of time? I don't know how to make sense of this.
The scary thing is I was stone cold sober when I wrote that. I think I was flipping back and forth between the Trump thread and this and had four years as a good gauge for change. Really not sure and I have two kids of my own.

jokerthief

No reason to get excited.
Site Donor
The scary thing is I was stone cold sober when I wrote that. I think I was flipping back and forth between the Trump thread and this and had four years as a good gauge for change. Really not sure and I have two kids of my own.
I think your post made perfect sense. It would take four years of development before a child could begin to understand football. So conception tonight would produce a Patriots fan in about four years.

Reactions: Miz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel