MMA Spot Forum

ILJO
ILJO
Is that where you've been?
Reactions: Kano
foundstarr
foundstarr
Lol good to know a decade didn't make you less of a piece of shit ILJO. Nice to stay consistent!
ILJO
ILJO
I'm only a pretend asshole, guy. Figure it out.

And I was asking sincerely. How the hell should I know what you've been up to.
foundstarr
foundstarr
Lol, let's not pretend you care what I have been up to. You just wanted to talk some shit to someone new buddy... Pretend asshole?? I know my experience is now limited with you, but you seem to be well beyond "pretend" anything. Sincerly? lol ok..
ILJO
ILJO
Whatever you say guy. It was half joke, half wondering if that's actually what you've been up to and why you've been gone. Again, how the hell should I know where you've been and why you suddenly reappear talking about crack being a helluva drug for some reason.

That's what it is. You can take it to mean whatever the fuck you want. I don't really care. I've spoken my piece.
ILJO
ILJO
We musta not got along before. I honestly don't really even remember, but I can only assume by your dickish tone and uncalled for attacks that it's based on previous interactions.

Just so you know, I remember you and all, but I don't really remember all that much specifically. So let's say we call it all water under the bridge and move forward like adults. eh? I wasn't trying to attack you, I promise....
Top Bottom