1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

WWE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

Was Mae Young a pimp too?

Trodden likes this.
  2. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

She was Moolah’s crony in running their “school” and “police man” who could shoot on the women and really hurt them bad if they didn’t fall in line. She also was caught running honeypot scams, rolling Johns and threatening to cry rape unless she was paid off in her younger days and she got arrested a bunch for running cons. Bix wrote an expose on her before the MYC and yeah, she’s dirty af as well.
    --- Post Added -- Mar 12, 2018, ---
    https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...e-young-womens-revisionist-history-month.html
    --- Post Added -- Mar 13, 2018, ---

Jesus christ, they've got a minimum 14 matches lined-up for WM and at least eight matches that realistically could go at least 20 minutes including intros. I actually really like a lot of the layout but goddamn that's gonna be a long show with two battle royals and a fuckton of multi-mans.

3. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

I'm all in on Braun as the tag team champion.

Dimson likes this.
  4. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

So am I. Considering the Revival is off the table for now

Kevo and Dimson like this.
  5. Dimson

It would be great if a Braun brought in a token tag team partner that just stood on the apron the whole time and didn't do anything the whole match but celebrated like crazy every time they won, lol.

Kevo and jesusatemyhotdog like this.
  6. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

James Ellsworth would be perfect .

Dimson and Kevo like this.
  7. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Who's a real geek that could do that? How about Heath Slater? He could dump Rhino, join Braun, then Rhino could go around trying to find tag partners to beat him. Meanwhile the rest of the tag division can sort it'self out.

HOW MAYBE WE COULD JUST GET BRAUN STROWMAN VS CESARO HOW ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS WHY CAN'T YOU DO THAT WWE?!
    Sorry, I was venting a bit there

Dimson likes this.
  8. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I'm all in on Braun helping Hawkins break his losing streak, but Hawkins is my boy, so I'm biased lol.

Dimson likes this.
  9. Dimson

That would be an awesome way to end it and then have Braun turn on him and claim the titles all to himself, lol.

Kevo likes this.
  10. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

I'm for Braun being tag champion. I don't like the idea of jax vs bliss. Jax doesn't belong at wrestlemania let alone possibly winning the title.

unforgivn and Dimson like this.
  11. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Because of her talent level?

I mean, it's the story they've been telling for the last few months. It makes sense for them to finish it at WM.

Sakara=Excitement likes this.
  12. Clark Kent

She's just to sloppy and IMO isn't good on the mic. She agian it's just my opinion but one of the worst women on raw.

13. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

I don't think you're wrong. But I also think that could be applied to....75% of the women's roster, both brands.

14. Dimson

[​IMG]

unforgivn and Kevo like this.
  15. helipoison

helipoison Active Member

Any word behind the scenes if this is a work or a shoot suspension due to the linking to the steroid case ?

Fedorlei Gomipierre likes this.
  16. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

It’s a work. They want Roman to look like an indy hero.

17. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Yeah it’s a work. Their plan to get him over “this time” is that he’s fighting favouritism and management, since that was one thing that got him s babyface pop years ago by punching Vince.

That said, there’s absolutely smoke to that rumour, which is why they’ve held Strowman out of a major WM match and can still push him into the main event as a plan B for either Roman blowing up or Brock walking out.

TBH, the idea that they’re trying to get Roman over by pissing off the audience by booking an advertised Brock to “no show” is just soooooo the wrong kinda heat, since it only proves to alienate the goddamn paying customer. Them booking Roman to “shoot” on Brock by burying his contract isn’t gonna win the fans over and everyone in NOLA are gonna be rapid boobirds. LITERALLY Roman’s Mania saving grace might simply be that by the eighth straight hour of the broadcast, if they go on last, the fans might just be too exhausted to really vocally troll him. Buuuut, Brock usually gets the fans up for his matches, so even that might not fly lol

Dimson and helipoison like this.
  18. Clark Kent

Just have roman come out at mania smack Brock with a few chair shots, tell him he is trash, hit his spear and pin him lol.

Or just have Braun come down beat the fuck out of both of them and but roman on top of lesnar.

Dimson likes this.
  19. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Seven stars

Christ imagine if they’d introduced War Machine with this monster heels push? Or if they gave Harper one of those KES guys as his partner to carry some of the workload.

20. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

i would love for them to give Harper a Dixie Mafia type gimmick and push him hard. Dude is too good. Fed always mentions Justified for what they should draw influence from for Bray. I’d love that for Harper. Even if he was just muscle. Rowan will always be dead weight for him

Fedorlei Gomipierre likes this.