1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

WWE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Jan 3, 2012.

1. KevoIsAPoopyHead

KevoIsAPoopyHead SMOKE BOMB!

Everyday is Rusev Day

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  2. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

So Hogan acts like a dick after ripping his whole persona off,

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

4. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

That is such a dream match for me

5. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion Site Donor

Hogan is such a raging piece of shit lol.
    The running joke now is that Hogan only put Flair over so hard on the 30 for 30 is because he's such a carny worker that he knew that if he said nice things about Flair that they'd give him more airtime, which I have no doubt is true since it's just such a Hogan move.

Kevo, Qball1974 and Dimson like this.
  6. Dimson

7. Fedorlei Gomipierre

TBH, aside from the library, Anthem would've been better off investing in LU and at least possessing an alternative product to Vince.

--- Post Added -- Nov 10, 2017, ---

Also, is it me or does Jericho's family look like the creepy kids who "know all your secrets"?

Kevo, disposableassassin and Dimson like this.
  8. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

lol I miss Punk's metaphorical "Go fuck yourself" actions. "Oh, no more piledrivers? Go fuck yourself..."

Dimson and Fedorlei Gomipierre like this.
  9. Fedorlei Gomipierre

This match is so awesome. Maybe one of my top ten favourite WWE matches of the past decade, but that's not really saying much and is mostly Punk and Bryan bouts lol.

It's a shame they're so fucking petty and are suing him and fired him on his wedding day and all that jazz and that he's so bullish and self-righteous (which, I laud tbh) because while I know "never say never" when it comes to wrestling, they way they've fucked with Punk and the way he lives his life, I think he's farther than Bruno or Bret ever were when it comes to a guy "never" coming back.

I know Cena puts over Edge as his favourite opponent and WWE likes to spin yarns about Dwayne and Orton being Cena's best rivalries etc., but there was a far more intense sincerity to Cena/Punk's feuds, probably because Punk was the anti-Cena and therefore, they played off each other perfectly and had great chemistry because Punk has great psychology and the fans were invested in both guys.

Speaking of Edge, his podcast with Christian, while waaaaaay too goofy for my taste, has some pretty good sit-down interviews and really elaborates just how shrewd and smart Edge is as a wrestling mind. I think he comes across far better than Jericho does in these interview exchanges when it comes to "top guy thinking".
    And again, Bix is totally on the money, especially considering ESPN's corporate culture:
    ESPN's 30 For 30 On Ric Flair Glorifies Decades Of Sexual Misconduct
    This is literally the opposite of Bruiser Brody's entire guiding philosophy to succeeding in the wrestling business lol:

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  10. Dimson

[​IMG]
    It is fake, but funny.

11. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Goddamn, he'd have walked into that one.
    Vince showed him!

Dimson likes this.
  12. Dimson

[​IMG]
    --- Post Added -- Nov 12, 2017, ---
    [​IMG]

13. Fedorlei Gomipierre

14. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

These exchanges are great.

15. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I know eh! And you just know that Randy is so job secure that he just wizzes whenever he pleases.

disposableassassin likes this.
  16. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Tainted supplement distributor Site Donor

17. Dimson

18. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

Bellator signs former WWE champion, college wrestling standout Jake "Swagger" Hager

19. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Risk of TBI aside(goddamn that sounds so creepy), if you're a pro wrestling "shooter" in this day and age where LOSING doesn't really matter and won't hurt your pro wrestling gimmick/character, if you can make more money with one "shoot" company than what Vince will pay (be it Coker, Japan, indys etc.) and not have to do that gruelling schedule of WWE for a respectable payday, good for him since I'm guessing Coker will be paying him more than 90% of the WWE roster.
    --- Post Added -- Nov 13, 2017, ---

If Hangman can copy Omega's in-ring work ethic, Marty's fan interaction and personna development, The Bucks' business acumen/hustle and Cody's character projection and mindset, he'll be the total fucking package. He's got size, he's handsome, he can work and he's around the right people to make a name for himself and is slowly coming into his own as a character.

Dimson likes this.
  20. Dimson

Which guys in mma would you guys like to see give wrestling a go? I think Sage or Mickey Gall would draw but for different reasons. Bisping would make a great heel but I am not sure if he would even be a decent worker. I really like Dodson, even if he is tiny. I didn't say Connor because I feel he is a lock to at least make an appearance in the WWE in the near future.