WWE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

2. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

This certainly fucks up my cutoff gym gear FFS
    --- Post Added -- Aug 11, 2017, ---
    He looks so much like his dad that it's kinda scary. Really pulling for this guy!

Dimson, disposableassassin and Kevo like this.
  3. Dimson

[​IMG]

4. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

The way Cody carries himself it's really hard not to wanna cheer for this guy

5. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

6. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Promoter of earthbound causes Site Donor

Damn. That was rough. Suzuki is such a fucking animal.

7. unforgivn

Apparently all of that was her idea, since this was a show she promoted.

disposableassassin likes this.
  8. Afro

Either way I believe that Suzuki Minoru can do whatever the hell he wants

9. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Promoter of earthbound causes Site Donor

I'm not gonna tell him he can't. That's for damn sure.

10. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Dunno who'd be dumber:
    WWE, if they don't back a Brink's truck up to Kenny Omega and make him an offer so ridiculous, he can't refuse.
    Or Omega, if he still refuses that offer because he derives greater professional satisfaction working Japan.

IMO, Kenny's 100% incapable of sustaining this match quality and physicality over the long term with his style and I think his back and neck are ticking timebombs and that's a toll that'll ultimately cost him mucho bucks. He's already got the galaxy of stars, I think it'd be wise AF if he took care of his "business" and took a few years to really sock away those WWE paydays. AJ is a perfect example of cashing out and building a retirement fund.

11. Afro

I feel like it seems imminent that Kenny is gone, who knows though but it just seems like everything that has gone down lately is gearing up for his exit.

I totally agree though, especially if they are not going to put the belt on him he should venture off to the E, especially at his age I would hate for him to end up like let's say Nak or even AJ getting into the E later in his career and really having no where to go if the E doesn't work out. At least now he could test the waters over there for a couple of years, and if he doesn't like his push or whatever he can still venture off back into the Indys and still have a few years of success.

12. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Yeah, IMO he's already minted in Japan and like guys like Terry and Hansen, they can always go back there and be over and do well.

But the jump in money is insane between the two companies and if they sign him to a huge downside guarantee(I always utilize the Pillman logic, in that if they sign you to a huge guarantee, they'll have to justify pushing you, which works in almost every non-WCW case except for ADR). Kenny'll sell crazy merch (he's far more established than Finn was when he jumped and Finn's sold more merchandise these past two years than almost anybody with far less push) and even if WWE bungles Kenny like they seemingly do with everybody, the money to be made while working a far less demanding style seems like the most optimal opportunity to TCB.

Afro likes this.
  13. Qball1974

Qball1974 Well-Known Member Site Donor

Fond memories,

14. Afro

So I am watching these silly botch, fails, funny moment type deal compilations on youtube and I came across one on Roman Reigns, had a lot of his promos from the past year or so etc.. basically everything after he beat Trips for the title. I am starting to think that this guy was a heel all along, and the jokes been on us. I mean he has even said as much in some of his promos, and I didn't notice until after how many times Reigns has insulted the crowd lol.
    --- Post Added -- Aug 13, 2017, ---
    Yeah I am for sure at a point where I am kind of over Omega/Okada and kind of want more Naito/Tanahashi.

I am finishing up Naito/Tana in the G1 right now and fucking fuck is Tanahashi just an incredible worker, injured and all that guy is mind-blowing. My top 5 is pretty rotational and as of this moment especially for the G1 Naito is my #1 and I hope (and think) he wins the whole thing, I love that the crowd was pretty split for this match and damn if they didn't fucking pour it on in these last 10 or so minutes.
    Yeah I am on a serious Naito kick right now after that finish, that pop he got too. I hope they put the belt on him tbh if they are truly not going with Omega, and Omega is leaving.

Side note I wish NJPW had captions, doesn't even have to be in English, if I could get some romaji captions that be fucking wonderful especially for me because I am always trying to learn new words in Japanese.
    So tonight's G1 has been full of surprises to say the least, Naito/Omega is up now.

War Naito!
    Kenny hitting Seth Rollins finisher lol poor Seth
    Naito and Kenny literally just beat the fucking crap out of each other. Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

15. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Omega vs Okada/Naito on back to back nights. Wow. Wrestler of the year imo

16. CA_Gas Bag

CA_Gas Bag Well-Known Member

The pop when Shibata came out...

Afro likes this.
  17. unforgivn

And Kenny's looked so much better, too.

Kevo and Afro like this.
  18. Afro

Oh thank god he grew his hair out, could you imagine if he went to the WWE with that hair style? Immediately he'd become Pyscho Sid's illegitimate child.

Dimson likes this.
  19. Dimson

20. Afro

Possibly/Probably Jay White returning from excursion