1. Imagination has a great deal to do with winning. Discuss: "UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs Edwards" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims: UFC Fight Pass/ESPN, 6:00 p.m. ET. Main card: ESPN, 9 p.m. ET.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards.
Dismiss Notice
There are few die well that die in a battle. Get your picks in now: Official 2019 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge - ESPN 4: dos Anjos vs. Edwards.

WWE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

Shawn legit tried to get Rock fired and buried the everloving fuck out of him because he's an insecure cunt and everybody knew he was the better talent than his boy Paul. The best revenge? Since Shawn was too pill'd up to work a top money program during the Attitude era, he missed out on millions. So, Shawn and Hunter line up a program with Rock and Shawn at Rock's peak business to do huge money gates and Rock never takes the bait. Rock didn't need Shawn and it would've been a gift to Shawn to work with Rock, so Rock just never felt like doing it lol. The fact that Rock NEVER worked a program with Michaels might be my favourite thing about Rock, showing just what a fucking boss he was.
    --- Post Added -- Jun 25, 2019, ---
    Woof, eh?

Rollins has never come across as the smartest, most likeable guy and I'm by no means an Ospreay booster, but what a fucking goof.

Jeezus, this is coming from somebody who has seen Ospreay come across like a knob online more than once and doesn't really hold him in the upper echelon standard-wise, but seriously, Seth, bruh.

Not only does Seth come across like a fucking cult member, not only does he reek of company-line sycophant and a whiny bitch AS A BABYFACE, but his argument makes him look like such a petty geek, because under his run as alleged "top guy", they've had grim death-levels of attendance, haemorrhaged ratings and he's not over to the level of a legit "top guy". So it isn't like I can defend him by saying he's a flower among weeds - his own segments haven't been money and he hasn't shined in his role IN SPITE of the shitty environment.

Like, Dave was joking about the moment Seth started talking about money, we all knew Seth was DOA and it's true. Between this twitter stuff and the Ambrose comments, Seth really comes across like a gigantic asshole and he seems unreasonably clueless here.

Jericho and Ospreay dunking on him is just not how a "top guy" should come across and given the Corbin stuff, goddamn pal, look at who your allies are lol

And good christ, if Corbin is going to pull the big league card, fucking Corbin, it's just too silly lol. Like, even if these guys are working the online fans "for fun", the Corbin injection given his absolute failure as a talent, is too much.

Kano, Dimson, Kevo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I mean, jeezus christ, we get your girlfriend is more over than you, but have some fucking self-awareness to the situation lol

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

Rollins is just a shill at this point.

Fedorlei Gomipierre likes this.
  4. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I legit think that me and Revival would be good friends

disposableassassin, Kevo and Dimson like this.
  5. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

True, but I still think a program and a series of matches with Rock and Michaels would have been fuckin' fire.

It's one of the things I wish I got to see at like a Wrestlemania, along with Hart vs Angle or Benoit, or an Austin vs Hogan.

6. Fedorlei Gomipierre

On paper I'd agree, if I believed that Michaels would've done business and not tried to pull some shit at the last minute.

I think Rock was shrewd enough to recognize the Shawn reputation of always politicking to get his way and then refusing to return the favour. Whenever Shawn was positioned as the second fiddle or was asked to put someone over, he booboofaced and went into business for himself in one way or another. Whether it was Vader or Hogan, Michaels always made sure that his opponent left their feud worse-off than before and sabotaged guys to get his way.

So like, if Rock works WM with Shawn and Shawn wants to jerk himself off like he did so many times with some tantrum, Rock ends up with his dick in his hands. Rock wasn't Kurt Angle who would tie Shawn into knots and given the political stroke at the time, Rock didn't have enough skin in the game to risk it lol.

7. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

I had to pull up buzz Sawyer powerslam clips on my phone immediately after he hit that. Sawyer had legit the best powerslam ever. His rotation was insane.

8. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

9. Dimson

10. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

did you know Ali's parents were killed when he was a child after leaving a theater.

11. Dimson

12. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I'm still perplexed as to whether this is some Andy Kaufman shit or if there's a CPS call in order, good lord

Dimson likes this.
  13. Dimson

Seth needs to just give up already, lol.
    [​IMG]

14. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Whenever I see an idiot doing stupid shit like that I think right when they're down there someone should kick em right in the teeth just in case the stunt didn't hurt enough.

Fedorlei Gomipierre and Dimson like this.
  15. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

16. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

His career arc from when he was in 3MB and released from WWE to this point is nothing short of miraculous, the man is an awful wrestler and a charisma vacuum. But the man has failed way upward to what I assume is an amazing downside.

Dimson and Fedorlei Gomipierre like this.
  17. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Steroids are a medical marvel.
    When your top babyface acts like this on the internet, ho-lee fuck.

18. Dimson

19. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

My girlfriend is bringing one of her younger nieces with us to Fyter Fest this weekend, so like the sicko I am I'm hoping Janela lets Moxley absolutely mutilate him in the ring.

disposableassassin, Dimson and Kevo like this.
  20. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Looking forward to the card. Never seem Janela before