1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

WWE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

I better hear "El Ídolo" or fuck whoever this last surprise is.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 16, 2018, ---
    LOL @ Corey Graves - "The BULLET CLUB is for everyone!"
    I'll start caring about Bobby Roode again when they TURN HIM HEEL -_-

2. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

Why is Roode still working babyface with that gimmick?

3. Afro

There's like maybe 2 guys in this match that should be a babyface.

Fedorlei Gomipierre likes this.
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny when roman called him a lazy fat ass. So Bryan gets to beat on the miz which is gonna be sweet.

So when does everyone think lesnar drops the belt. I'm guessing maybe at next years mania.

5. Afro

Greatest Royal Rumble probably, and sadly.

Well I shouldn't say sadly, it'll be even more sad if they booked this match with zero explanation and Roman Reigns didn't finally take the belt from Lesnar.

6. Clark Kent

Be cool if joe helped roman win then beat him down.

I don't think lesnar should hold the belt, save him for big matches and to put people over. If he into hold the title it should have been 6 months max and he could have put over joe, aj, now Bryan or an even strowman

7. unforgivn

Having Joe help Other Joe win the belt and then tap him out for the belt a week later would be epic.
    This show was boring.

8. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

So they basically moved the Smackdown midcard over to RAW, eh? Don’t get them having Corbin, Mojo and heel Drew since they’re all mean big guy heels that need to punish faces and Roode should work heel and so are Ziggler, KO/Sami. Weird decisions.

9. Clark Kent

I'd be ok with roman winning then dropping the belt. Have joe Seth Finn and aj if he comes to raw tear it up every month. Then drop the belt to Braun at summer slam.
    I'd be ok with roman winning then dropping the belt. Have joe Seth Finn and aj if he comes to raw tear it up every month. Then drop the belt to Braun at summer slam.

10. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Bas?

11. Fedorlei Gomipierre

If we’re going by accuracy, it only happened because goddamn Kimo was incompetent enough to piss dirty and get caught even back then, but imagine that bloody can they dragged off the street to fight the knee ligament-less Bas against 2006 Fedor and I think that’d be a fair Rousey/Sonya comparison lol

12. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

If we’re going for accuracy, you were inaccurate

13. Fedorlei Gomipierre

How so? I was comparing Ronda/Sonya to Warpath and 2006 Fedor. They never fought and I never said they did. I was aiming for the farthest possible juxtaposition of talent and Warpath was the bottom of the barrel that I went for and the furthest from him on the spectrum would’ve been Fedor. No inaccuracies there pal, misunderstanding maybe but I know my 2000s MMA

14. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Seemed like you were citing the Bas fight and had mistakenly mentioned Fedor, but upon rereading, I’ll concede.

But watch yourself, counselor.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 17, 2018, ---
    But if we’re being honest, shouldn’t any WWE matchup be about the same for Ronda? Aside from Shayna, she’s the only combat athlete in the company.

Dimson and Fedorlei Gomipierre like this.
  15. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I’m extra harsh on Sonya since MMA is her gimmick and they’ve got a legit world champion on the roster now, so they expose her act so completely because she’s a pretender by comparison with zero real world MMA bonafides outside of having done a few and comes across as cosplaying mma fighter, which is lame.

In contrast, within the pro wrestling setting, the psychology could be told that there are superior flyers or dynamic powerhouses or cheaters or overall styles that could take her out of her element and give her a challenge. Whereas nobody is gonna out-shoot a top shooter, so it feels like a store bought Halloween costume of a monster vs the real thing.

Afro likes this.
  16. unforgivn

Stephanie McFuckingMahon already defended Ronda's armbar -- Ronda goddamn Rousey's armbar -- twice in front of the biggest WWE audience Ronda is likely to ever perform in front of, so they obviously aren't worried about the believability of her matchups.

17. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

So what’s Lashley’s finisher now? Reigns and Strowman are doing his finishers.

I hope they treat him like a top guy

18. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

19. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

I hear the GTS is available.

20. Afro

Exactly what I thought when Drew came out