What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Gr8_White_Rabbit, Dec 30, 2008.

1. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

Funny

2. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Did it come with a money clip and a pager?

3. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Having worked as a quality inspector for honda I can confirm that the Ridgelines are total garbage.

4. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

Yes

m1ckey kn0x and Ninjastix like this.
  5. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Are they really? I never would have suspected Honda to make anything that was garbage. I assumed they made quality shit. My insinuation is the Honda Ridgeline is for feminine men, joking of course.

I miss my truck. It’s only been a few months but shit I took for granted, like going to the dump or moving a couch, I can’t do now. Hopefully soon I can get another one. I’ve got some other priorities first though.

6. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

They produced the odyssey and the ridgeline on the line I worked. The Ridglines were constantly being rejected and after watching what the maintenance guys do to those cheap ass bodies to get them to pass muster I would never buy one. I'm sure the engine is top notch but the rest of the truck is garbage. Maybe these issues are gone now since it has been a few years since I worked there but man, I was not impressed.

The Odyssey is a great vehicle though.

FrankieButNotEdgar likes this.
  7. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

No one is feeling bad for you Coy. You, with your pussy getting brand new charger or mustang, or whatever it is bad ass car you got.

8. FrankieButNotEdgar

Challenger. Woe is me for sure.

Miz likes this.
  9. FrankieButNotEdgar

10. Ninjastix

Long day. Bought a Civic coupe. I should have pictures tomorrow.
    --- Post Added -- Dec 15, 2019, ---

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  11. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Nice vehicle.

12. Ninjastix

It's the closest I can get financially to something luxury but responsible. Full, real leather interior. The wife will take over the GTI. We sold her Jetta which I hated, had to take some depreciation on it as well to really salt the wound. I tried to get her into a Civic but she prefers the heavier feel of German cars. I prefer the lighter Japanese car and am a bit too big for the GTIs aggressive bolstering.

The Civic reminds me of my old Mazda, my 2011. I could slam that car into corners and she ate them like a champ. Then Mazda redesigned the 3 and went towards a numb experience. And since I can't fit in a Miata..

Civic coupe is pretty much perfect.

m1ckey kn0x and Poindexter like this.
  13. RearNakedSmoker

RearNakedSmoker Well-Known Member

Nice ride. I really like those. A friend’s wife recently bought an Accord Sport. Very nice (and surprisingly fast) car.

On a side note: how long does it take los vatos to cut your grass? About 45 seconds or so?

Ninjastix likes this.
  14. Ninjastix

They do an excellent job in the community. They did great work on our pond in the back. Let me see if I have a pic of that.

So, they drained the pond at the start of the year, cleared all the invasive vegetation and planted native species. Not the best pic to see all that, but it's well kept back there an no longer an algae fest.

RearNakedSmoker likes this.