What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Thamob, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Listened to The Mist YEARS ago,

which was actually narrated by Stephen King.

was pretty cool.

Miz likes this.
  2. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

The book of 5 rings.

3. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

LOL Typical...

Although I will say in comparison to Bob Woodward's new book Fire and Fury does come off as "embellished non-fiction." I took Fire and Fury with a big grain of salt, but Woodward's book was jaw dropping. I highly recommend it.

4. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Thanks for putting the bug in my head about audio books. I checked one out at the library. It is a cd of a fiction book that I wanted to read but wasn’t sure when I’d get to it. Been listening to it in my truck. At first I didn’t know if I could do it as I’ve had attention problems and there are a lot of distractions while driving. Just took me a chapter to get hooked and now I’m into it. Pretty cool. Also got the BFG for the kiddies to listen to while we are driving.

5. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Glad to hear it. I've gone through so many books in the car since August when I got the car.

Miz likes this.
  6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

On the Abolition of All Political Parties by Simone Weil Simon Leys (Introduction, Translator), Czeslaw Milosz (Contributor)

[​IMG]

Same vein, or similar threads, as the three I recently mentioned. I recommend every one of the texts, wholeheartedly.

7. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I’m listening to a book by Patrick Rothfuss called the Name of the Wind. It is a series called the Kingkiller Chronicles and there are two books. I’m really digging it and having fun listening to my first audio book.

Qball1974 likes this.