1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by FrankieButNotEdgar, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

Wrigley is better

2. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Yeah the humidity here is un-fucking-real.

Trodden likes this.
  3. Trodden

maybe if we burn everything at once itll push the earth away from the sun like in futurama and cure climate change

disposableassassin likes this.
  4. disposableassassin

Great idea. Let's start with the weed.

Trodden likes this.
  5. Trodden

waaaaaaaay ahead of you

6. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Our back yard is fenced in and she does fine in the backyard and she behaves when she’s inside. She comes when called and knows a few commands. She’s a good girl and is great with the kids. It’s just something about that front door. If she sees an opening, she’s gone.

I went to see her this morning. They won’t release her. For some stupid fucking reason, when she had surgery 2 years ago, they gave her the puppies rabies vaccine that expires after one year when she was supposed to get a 3 year vaccine. So the paperwork didn’t help and she’s there for the long haul. So I can pick her up on August 21 and have to pay $435 worth of fines.

7. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

a couple years ago the neighbors dog bit me. No sympathy from me for people that don't train their dogs and don't control their dogs. It's too bad for dogs when the owner is irresponsible.

8. disposableassassin

Had this happen with one of my kids. Hell I'm sure a post could be dug up somewhere hhaha. A neighbors german shepherd jumped their fence and ran across the road and bit my son who was riding his bike. Zero provocation.

9. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Accidents happen though. Especially when bigger dogs are involved it can be exponentially worse. I’ve said it on here before, but a neighbor’s Rottweiler attacked me and my dog. I talked it out with the owner and we never had the problem again. Seems like Coy’s dog attacked the little dog and the owner was caught in the middle. Doesn’t seem like either were hurt to bad. Now of course Coy needs to fix his shit, but it’s not like his dog mauled a toddler, which could happen, so he needs to fix his shit. 435 dollars is a lot of money. Hopefully the people don’t sue you.

How bad were you bit Kano? What type of dog? I’ve been bit before.
    --- Post Added -- Aug 12, 2019, ---
    My kid got bit by my neighbors dog. He took care of it. Got rid of the dog. Don’t know how and don’t care. I didn’t even really complain that hard. Just told him about it. I beat the dog. Luckily it just nipped him. Never saw the dog again. I live in the country and I’m guessing the owner made the dog have an accident.
    I would like to add if it’s a minor thing you give the owner a chance to correct the accident. Now of course if you’re bit hard, or your kid is, then the response has to be swift and severe.
    A Great Dane bit my dad.

10. Kano

I wasn't bit bad. Did draw blood. Dog had shots. All good between me and neighbors.

My big concern is I have little grandkids that play in the yard.

11. Miz

Oh yeah. That’s understandable. I hated doing it, but I kicked that dog so hard that nipped my kid. I’m lucky. I have two sweety pie girls (English Setters). They are hell on squirrels but just sweet as can be with people.
    If you’re going to keep the dog Coy get a shock collar and a choke chain and walk it. Shock collar is great b/c it takes every thing personal out of the training. If you hit it it associates you with the stimulus. With the collar it just associates what it did with the stimulus.

12. disposableassassin

My son had multiple puncture wounds on his ass and thigh. He was terrified of every dog he saw for awhile. The entire experience terrorized him. There had appearantly already been an incident with the dog prior to that. The husband was a drunk and the wife wasnt much better. I took them to court to assure my sons medical bills were paid and that the dog was destroyed.

Miz likes this.
  13. Miz

I’d put down my dog myself if it bit my kids or someone else’s.

14. thumper

thumper Picogrammy Staff Member

So my cat died a couple months ago, I mentioned it here.

I handle my mothers finances for her since i take care of her. got a notice from the bank today, my father died April 25. I assumed he was in a hospital somewhere. He's in mexico but I had been talking to him.

To top it all off, is in their divorce my father had a portion of his retirement go into her bank every month. that's one way her income was supplemented and it helped me handle her bills (she makes nowhere near enough to pay rent, food, medicine etc).

So I get a letter from the bank today, this is how I get a notice he died. Because the government is reclaiming 4 months of retirement deposits. So not only does nobody tell us, we lost a shitpile of money and now she's lost that supplemental monthly income.

I wasn't close to my father but I had started to talk to him again after 15 years of not. I knew he couldn't have long, but i was hoping he had enough left for me to get to see him again. I mean shit, he IS my dad and all

Today fucking sucks

15. disposableassassin

Damn. I am terribly sorry to hear that. We are all here for you. PMs are always open my man.

16. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I’m very sorry to hear that man.

17. Miz

Sorry to hear that Thump. Thinking of you.

18. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Fucking weird,

you drop something small and you find it days later in the other room.

19. Kano

This morning's bike ride. It's a little short cause I'm tapering for Lean Horse.

Did I ever mention alot of the time when I'm on my bike I pretend I'm Lance in the Pyrenees.

Because even in my dreams I can't be Lance in the Alps.

The calories are off because I had run not bike turned on.

20190812_155425.jpg

20. disposableassassin

Better than being lance in the testes

Kano likes this.