Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by FrankieButNotEdgar, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

MY GODDAMN FUCKING IPOD FROZE AND HAD TO BE RESTORED!

160 GB AND I HAVE TO PUT SOME 30,000 SONGS AND 20-SOME MOVIES TO PUT ON THERE!

FUCK!!!

FUCK YOU JOBS! BURN IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELL!!

Miz likes this.
  2. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

My 160GFB iPod is fucked.

I can't plug it into my Pc and get any new music on it, it just freezes my itunes and won't reset.
    I can charge it still, but no new music. Sad days.

Trodden likes this.
  3. Trodden

Id have killed a bunch of people if that had happened

everyone who knows me knows I can take a joke, whatever, but dont DARE fuck with my music

pulling an ear bud out of my ear is something that will get a person punched my be. if my music is fucked, Im just in a bad mood

4. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Had an Amazon gift card and I ordered two The North Remembers T-shirt’s. One for my bro and one for me. Get the package yesterday and it’s a World Champion of Hide and Go Seek Bigfoot shirt with an order number to a woman in Pennsylvania. Hope she enjoys my T-shirt’s. Emailed the company and they said they’d send my shirts and I could keep the Bigfoot T-shirt. Now I have to think of a friend who would wear the Bigfoot T-shirt. How do you mess that shit up? Oh well.

Kevo likes this.
  5. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

week174-boombox-1050x690[1].jpg

Poindexter likes this.
  6. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

7. Kano

wrote seen on the shit house wall at the local high school; flush twice it's a long way to the cafeteria.

Poindexter likes this.
  8. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

9. Kano

just let the tape play til it wore out

Qball1974 likes this.
  10. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

I don't know why I've had tendonitis in my left hand this past year,

I'm RIGHT FUCKING HANDED!!!

Last thing I ever did useful with my left hand was when I masterbated because my right hand was broken.

11. Kano

here I sit broken hearted
    tried to shit but only farted
    the other day I took a chance
    tried to fart and shit my pants

Poindexter and Qball1974 like this.
  12. Trodden

most of my friends are doing the sober-october bullshit, so to be an asshole Ive been cramming every drug with a name, and a few without, into me as much as possible all month long

my goal was to make Hunter Thompson look like Mike Pence

but now the binge is almost over and all my vacation and PTO are gone on Friday, and Ive lost count of everything but I know I spent just over 5 Gs on drugs this month

god its great not having kids

dry november will suck, but of course Ill still be using the green. I hope everyones been good. My eyes are just starting to unglass on my first day of just weed. now to smoke out and re-watch daredevil season 3 without passing out or starting to forget what Im watching as Im watching it

Spoon, Poindexter, Miz and 2 others like this.
  13. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

It's important to have goals I guess.

14. Trodden

thats why I watch hockey

15. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

[​IMG]

Please give an inventory of consumption (for posterity).

AnchorPunch, Trodden and Spoon like this.
  16. Trodden

sep 31st I bought 8 ounces of good weed. I like variety, so it was 4 Os of one kind, and 4 random O's. 4 sheets of blotter, 2 Os of shrooms, 6 8balls and then got another 4 round Oct 18th (might have been a few days prior, its been a hazy month), 120 grams of uncut china (only buy from reputable distributors), a handful of amyls, case of nitrous, 2 packs of edible gummys, tons of caffeine/ energy drinks/ 5 hour energy shots/ coffee/ some water on occasion/ and a ton of vitamin C, somas and percs, K2 (ish stuff), and ambien

dont take ambien, thats a terrible drug

all I have left is half an O of weed. I stayed away from alcohol. but fuck I bet I took 5 years off my life in 30 days.

I stayed away from the internet, sans netflix. I dont need to be posting my thoughts while doin escobars ashes and smoking bottomless bowls after going thru half a row of blotter tabs

Poindexter likes this.
  17. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

So you stayed in your house alone the entire time?

18. Trodden

of course not, drugs are communal

plus I live in Missouri. theres a ton of parks and trails around

JonesMadeDCcry likes this.
  19. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I just survived 6 straight day of diarrhea. I have been sick every day of October with the exception of October 1st.

I returned from a vacation to a sinus infection, that became an URI. That was over the course of the first 2 and half weeks. So I was put on Amoxicillin first, then a steroid, then the z-pak. While on antibiotics my intestinal tract does just fine believe it or not. I can actually pass waste like a normal human mammal type person. 2 days off of antibiotics this time was some of the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life.

I had an intestinal flare go from last Wednesday through this Monday. I had to shit, on average, 5 times an hour for about 14 hours a day. I slept in 2 hour intervals. I kept shitting till I was passing a bloody jelly like substance. Then I kept shitting. A combination of Valium, Hyocyamine, Probiotics, Pedialyte, and fasting seem to have finally stopped the intestinal spasming.

I see the GI today, the same GI I say in 2007 who told me I have diverticulosis and all I had to due was avoid certain foods. Apparently in this medical group you can't switch physicians.. has anyone ever head of that? I took the appointment because it was available. If you don't hear from me for the next few days it's because I'm in jail for beating a muthafucker with his own office model of the colon.

Qball1974 and Poindexter like this.
  20. disposableassassin

disposableassassin A bucket of fuck it Site Donor

I've been gassy.

Qball1974 and Trodden like this.