1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Vent and Post Your Random Rant Here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin, Aug 27, 2008.

1. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin Well-Known Member Site Donor

Sitting in the drive-thru at Burger King for 15 minutes this morning when there were only 2 cars ahead of me basically started my morning off in a furor.

How is it that it takes 15 minutes to make a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit.

I guess they had to wait on the chicken to lay the egg, kill the pig, milk the cow and churn the cheese.

Triangle, this would be a good place for you to post your library rant.

2. Noob

Noob www.myspace.com/mmaspot

I dislike Alicia Silverstone.

3. Mac

Mac Member<br>I am Macatron!

I missed Noob. Oh yeah, and Palma. Oh yeah, fuck this thread.

4. Intellectual

Intellectual Breathe Life Into a Stone

No emotional fucks on this forum. good to know.

kanobro likes this.
  5. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

I was waiting for that. Good to know indeed.

6. Mastershake

Mastershake There once was a man-----

It didnt take long for this thread to start again, thank you Coylewis

7. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

With over 200+ hits, it had to be back. It just so happened I had something to vent about after my breakfast stop this morning.

8. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Crank some Frank!

I can't stand the feeling when you bite a sweater!

9. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Been going down on JoeSon's sister again?

We warned you about that.

10. Mastershake

Hey she has the nicest sweaters around

11. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Crank some Frank!

hey a habit is a habit, WTF do you want me to do about it! huh! well?

12. Minion

Minion New Member

I cannot stand people who do not wear deodarant/don't take showers or do not clean their houses and it smelling like a thousand turds. And people who wear flip flops, especially if your feet are ugly. I'd like to pull over some shit stain filled underwear and wrap it on their heads so they know what they smell like.

Also, people who pick their noses right in front of people or try to be sneaky about it and pick it, especially if there are kleenex or paper towels nearby.

How lazy and shameless do you have to be to do that. Dicks.

13. Frag x 3

Frag x 3 everybody's friend

I hate the New York Mets.

14. scottsec

scottsec NOLA

I hate Hurricanes.....unless they are from Pat O's...

15. Mastershake

My wife getting involved in others relationships.

That shit piises me off. About a yr. ago my wife and myself had mutual friends that were a couple. I was friends with the guy she was friends with the girl. They start fighting the guy and girl go there seperate ways, but what does my wife do but without asking me my feelings first ask her to stay with us. Then comes up to me and says I asked her to stay with us is that ok with you. I couldnt say no and look like a gigantic ass, so she stays with us for 2 weeks. But, in her doing this my friend feels I was taking her side, so he gets pissed and now we really do not hang out anymore.

And now some of our other friends are splitting up same situation, and she is of course right there to be the friend with the shoulder, luckily this time I dont think the girl will need a place to stay since the guy moved out. I want to make sure I remain friends with my friend since I really do not care for the girl anyways. I hate it when she gets involved its none of her damn business.

So what do you guys think and do you have any advice?

16. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

I like prison movies/shows but they scare the hell out of me. There are 3 things I am afraid of in life, dying, prison, and snakes.

I've been watching horror movies since I was old enough to know how to turn on the television and they never scared me, although I didn't have recurring nightmares that I was trapped in Hellraiser III running from Pinhead.

Anyway, horror movies never really bothered me, but prison movies scare the hell out of me. But I like the stories and watch them. "First Time Felon," Shawshank Redepmtion, " "OZ," the list goes on and on. But they really scare the hell out of me. I hate that I like watching them and I also like watching the shows on Discovery about prison gangs and stuff like that.

So in closing, horror movies, fine, prison movies & "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" keep me awake at night. Yes, there is something very disturbing to me about "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." I mean, that kid almost drowned in the chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk and that kid almost drowned.

17. Dan0

Dan0 MMASpot Janitor

My rant is I HATE HURRICANE SEASON.

Those things are out there building up strength just so they can come destroy my house. Every year I go through this, but it's the price for living in paradise (Shalimar, FL). We have to dig out all the protection for the windows in our house. I don't evacuate, ever. I stay here to guard my house.

I HATE HURRICANE SEASON!!!

18. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

I'm in my 30's and I'm still freaked out by claymation. Every year around Christmas is an absolute horror for me. All thoise fucking claymation Rudolfs and Frosty's runnig around. It creeps me out.

Willy Wonka - my wife (the retarded cunt that she is) is 4'9" with red hair. If you ever look at a negative of her, she looks like a fucking Oompaloompa. It doesn't get much creepier than that.

19. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

Oh man, those claymation shows are fucking creepy. What were they thinking in the first place making those shows, and in the second place replaying them every year.

Willy Wonka still gives me the chills. I still haven't watched the remake or whatever it is from a few years back.

20. Mac

Mac Member<br>I am Macatron!

Dude, your fucking an Oompaloompa? Mutherfucker, where do I get me one?