Vent and Post Your Random MMA Rant Here

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by pafighter99, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Cat and Nunes were chirping on Twitter at each other yesterday.

Mr. Cornute likes this.
  2. Mr. Cornute

Mr. Cornute Prince of Saiyan...stuff.

Seen that, if Cat can win and in impressive fashion outside of Bullet and Pena, which are fighting each other soon, it's not as if she's out of the question.

Meisha just retired
    Holly is at 145 now
    Bullet v Pena will happen
    All that's left really in the division would be Rocky and Cat.
    Rocky and Cat could get the call to fight each other with the loser fighting loser of Bullet v Pena and the winner waiting in the wings for winner of Bullet / Pena v Nunes, or replacement if one or the other is injured.

3. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Rocky should be next for a title shot.

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

What about Peña?

5. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Rocky should be next for a title shot.

6. Poindexter

Who you got for The Venezuelan Vixen? I'm hoping she loses.

7. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

I think Valentina will smash her.
    --- Post Added -- Jan 3, 2017, ---
    Pena has 2 wins over the current top 15

Rocky has 2 wins over the current top 15, and a win over the former champion (not currently ranked).
    --- Post Added -- Jan 3, 2017, ---
    UFC's womens Bantamweight rankings make absolutely no sense to me.

Trump4Life likes this.
  8. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

yeah they've been wanting to sell for 3 or 4 years. it was pretty obvious.

it's a turning point. I just don't know how they'll do it. let's be honest, i think zuffa did some silly shit, like guaranteeing select fighters jobs they obviously weren't any good at. they have plenty of other ways they could have laid out futures for everyone. but that's the least of it.

Rogan is going to be done at the end of the year, they fired goldie, silva left and so did many people in their upper ranks. I agree completely with WME trimming the fat and booting those people floating. but we have no real idea what their bottom line is.

I think you're right. I honestly wonder not about their commitment, I wonder about their knowledge and capability. one of their own agents stated hje didn't know who amanda was and she's just cannon fodder? seriously? Amanda Nunes has the longest bantamweight winning streak, most wins, most finishes and most knockouts

The reality is, they didn't dump that kind of money into the business to fail, and they have VERY deep pockets. it's going to be interesting to see what they do. Like michael scott said, "I swallowed all your ideas. I'm going to digest them and see what comes out the other end"

Trump4Life likes this.
  9. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

That's why they kept Dana.

10. Poindexter

Haha. Nice.

11. Poindexter

Where the fuck is the punch face?

[​IMG]

12. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

rewatching Browne/Werdum II forgot Browne got away with calling a timeout in the first.

Poindexter likes this.
  13. Poindexter

Where the punch-face at this weekend for criminy sake?

14. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

Fuck Conor

Poindexter likes this.
  15. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

so white says he has no interest in adding any of the new divisions just approved by the ABC, one being 165 where we know could filled with a bunch of exciting fighters. There are 90 fighters in the lw division, 93 at WW, a 165 division could have fighters like RDA, Masvidal, Cerrone, Duffy, Thiago Alves, Means. So the excuse that they wouldn't have enough talent is bullshit,we see that now with the women's 145 division which has what 3 or 4 fighters?
    Now we are a women's 125 division which would still be thinner than a mens 165. Add to that white says the mens 125 doesn't add eye balls and what a mens 165 would do worse than 125? Does anyone believe that.

Fuck you White

16. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

the UFC has already said they are adopting the new divisions. it's not up to dana, and are planning on adding even more

Dana is also the guy that said Jones would absolutely not be headlining a card 'for awhile' and his next fight was cormier 2.

You can tell when Dana is lying, his lips are moving

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    ATJ-Lucko likes this.
  17. ATJ-Lucko

dana said "no" at the UFC 214 post fight presser but if he said no that means we will see it next year.

18. Noise

Noise Ruido

Can we figuratively, metaphysically, and literally ban MMAJunkie dot com from the board? Their retarded "TheBlueCorner" shit is literally ruining every graphic it comes into contact with and I think we should vaccinate the spot before it reaches our shores.

And Reebok is fucking shit; I've never seen someone wearing, let alone buying, those stupid fucking "kits" and yea. Just your every day reminder that: Reebok, you fucking suck, your clothes are fucking stupid, you've managed to ruin the aesthetic of a sport that takes place in a cage, and your executives are bitch made. Fuck you and your uniforms, #FreeMMA.

Malevolence and Poindexter like this.
  19. Noise

Noise Ruido

Shoutout to all'em who've made face tattoos more commonplace en kept the culture pushin'.

Poindexter likes this.
  20. ATJ-Lucko

the state of the UFC right now is awful, everything that is wrong can be blamed on one man, this is what happens when Dana's "Sugar daddy" is not around to clean up his messes and run things the right way, Lorenzo was the brains of the UFC now we are seeing what it really looks like when the bald one is running things, he is a horrible businessman.

Qball1974 likes this.