1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Vent and Post Your Random MMA Rant Here

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by pafighter99, Sep 30, 2009.

1. pafighter99

pafighter99 get ready for The Count

Hey we have one in the off topic I think we need one for MMA I'll start it off.

Just watched the Rashad Evans vs. Forrest Griffin fight again on Unleashed tonight, man that one pisses me off.

Forrest was easily up 2 rounds to 0 tooling him with leg kicks and out striking him with punches in bunches. My favorite fighter coming off the huge win against Rampage is cruising on his way to his first title defense then the third round starts... Rashad comes out and catches him, fights on the ground and he's wailing on Griffin, finally you think Griffin calmed the storm and Rashad comes in and knocks him the fuck out with repetitive blows to the face and Forrest is tapping and KO'd and the reff didn't even see it.

My least favorite fight because Forrest starts off so strong just to lose so badly

Poindexter likes this.
  2. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

kinda like the Silva fight right lol!!! jk with yeah

3. pafighter99

pafighter99 get ready for The Count

he didn't start off strong in the Silva fight, he didn't even start lol. He was fucked from the minute Silva was making those faces while Buffer was introducing him so my hopes weren't too high. I did think he was going to pull off the upset tho

4. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Matt Riddle is under a UFC contract. Xavier Foupa-Pokam isn't.

Brandon Vera is under a UFC contract. Fabricio Werdum isn't.

Brock Lesnar is UFC champ. Fedor isn't in the UFC.

Liddell is doing the gayest reality show ever.

Kimbo was finished last fall. Now, he hasn't even fought and is just as big as he was then, and nothing has changed except for he's played the humble part on a reality show.

Dana White is still President of the UFC.

Tito doesn't fight for 2 more months.

Rampage may never fight again.

There is no one out there that can beat GSP at 170.

Dan Henderson is basically having to beg for a chance at the champ, a chance that he deserves.

Nate Marquardt is basically having to beg for a chance at the champ, a chance that he deserves.

Vitor Belfort is going to be handed a shot at the champ, while 2 deserving champs sit on the sideline.

Wand keeps getting knocked out and taking long layoffs.

I have to wait at least 6-8 more months before I can see Nog rip Lesnar's arm off.

Great thread idea.

5. Surfrock66

Surfrock66 The Tirade Masta

Just start apologizing to Sandy for forgetting Shields now, it'll make the rage softer later.

6. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Lol.

Xavier went 0-2, and he ran all over the fucking octagon after McFedries landed one punch. Just because you took a chance (and failed) on predicting an up-and-coming star doesn't mean he still belongs in the UFC.

My mma-related rant:

GSP beat the hell out of BJ Penn. FML.

7. Notrightn0w

Notrightn0w Smells like a whorehouse

October 24th isn't here yet.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

ohh and Dong Hyun Kim being injured and pulling out of 105.

8. Fat Ass

Fat Ass I need Help

People bitching about Belfort fighting Silva, get over it and start getting excited about watching Hendo fight Nate, cause that is going to be an awesome fight...

9. FrankieButNotEdgar

I'm well aware of the circumstances surrounding Professor X's loss. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

10. BlueFlow

BlueFlow Training Muay Thai with a bum hip sucks

Thiago Silva right pinky toe almost points in a different direction.

[​IMG]

Shit creeps the shit out of me every time I see it.

11. FrankieButNotEdgar

The absurdity of all the goo-goo ga-ga over Kimbo Slice and the hate for Roy Nelson is mind boggling to me. I think far too many people are drinking the Kool-Aid.

12. Severn

Severn Master of the Iron Claw

Right now it's the hypocrisy on Kimbo and the finish to his TUF fight.

When James Thompson was on top of him hitting him with SOFTER punches than Nelson's shots everyone was all up in arms as to why it wasn't stopped because Kimbo wasn't intelligently defending himself.

Now fast forward to TUF.

The same thing happened but now everyone is all up in arms as to why he it was stopped.

13. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

There is so much quality MMA out there that even "WE" as the hardcore base don't give a crap about, it's sickening.

Organizations like UWC, PFC and other are holding great cards, absolutely great cards, and they get zero buzz. That's because people are so wrapped up in discussing what Carwin said about Lesnar and what happened in a reality show that was taped months ago, in a fight that has been spoiled more times than a SandyWH birthday.

Even the smaller Japanese orgs, like Sengoku, are putting out tremendous cards, maybe not loaded with talent, but are laoded with entertaining fights with guys that may never be able to fight on the grand stages. It should be watched, and paid for if need be.

We'll shell out $50 for a UFC PPV every month, but can't muster up $5-$15 to purchase an internet stream of Shine, Shark Fights, etc.

Please support local and smaller MMA.

And not to schill for anyone, but this weekend's Mike Easton vs Chase Beebe fight in UWC is one of the best fights of the month, and yet no one is talking about it.

14. Noise

Noise Ruido

I can't afford the HDNET package that DirecTV is offering now and that fucking sucks.

15. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

GSP is considered to be a top 5 P4P fighter yet, and has some of the most hardcore fans. Yet Sean Sherk gets shit on for being bigger than his opponents and just going "blanket" on them.

Seems wrong to me.

At least my guy isn't too afraid to step up in weight to get the best fights.

16. BlueFlow

GSP at 184-185 isn't that big for WW though. And Sherk isn't moving up anytime soon.

17. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

see how easy that was? All of a sudden, when it's time to talk about GSP moving up, suddenly he's not that big for WW.

And no one said Sherk should move up and fight him.

I was talking about GSP moving up and taking on a new challenge.

I mean shit if just taking a guy down and laying on him for 25 minutes is what makes you a champion, then I can see alot of guys being champs for a long time to come.

18. groundgame

groundgame New Member

haha. I got shit on for so long for the GSP is just a big blanket , when he really is.

19. BlueFlow

What I'm saying is fact. 184-185 is not that big.

You also said Sherk moves up to fight when he actually moved down.

I'd actually like to see GSP move to MW if he can gain enough weight, but moving up when you weigh 185lbs doesn't make too much sense does it.

Yeah you're right. All he does is lay n pray for 25 minutes. Here are some gifs of GSP being a blanket in his fight with Thiago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That BASTARD! I can't believe what a blanket of a champ he is!

No good at all I tell ya. :eek:so:

20. ArMnHC

ArMnHC Great Chimdale County Man

i read this morning that the negotiations between Hendo and the UFC arent going well...:eek:so: