1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

US gov has known since 1974 that cannabis oil cures cancer

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Sniggles, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

2. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

@Sniggles what if Anonymous is a Government owned and operated disinformation mechanism. With the sole purpose of keeping people confused and spinning in circles, grasping for conspiracies.

Just throwing that out there.

I will add, I do love good conspiracies. The faked moon landing is one of my favorites.

3. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Um... the thing is that people like to label things conspiracies that are not.

This is something that is reality. CBD oil kills tumors. period. Not only does it do that but it cures or suppresses the symptoms of dozens of diseases that pharma barely masks with expensive pills. THC helps pain and wasting due to lack of appitete and inability to eat.

The government has KNOWN about this for decades. Marijuana research is not suddenly a new science. It has been a suppressed advancement due to pharma lobbying.

As for anonymous, the government could toss up a few videos to discredit but I know people who hack and others who do media. Anonymous is everyone and anyone who realizes the government is rigged and the media matrix is a control mechanism.

4. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

I was just messing with you.
    The moon landing thing was a give away.

5. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Oh, I know. Some of these cunts are so indoctrinated that they think the system works democratically for the benefit of the people. They are too daft to realize the choices presented to them were conspired by those with power before, during and after events take place. This election is a prime example.

kanobro likes this.
  6. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Dimson likes this.
  7. Neganomics

Neganomics I know nothing.

There is so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to begin or what to even talk about.

#1taz, ATJ-Lucko and Poindexter like this.
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

You're just indoctrinated, man.

#1taz likes this.
  9. Neganomics

Only halfway.

#1taz and Poindexter like this.
  10. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Keep doing what you are doing cancer establishment. It is clearly working. Gotta find more expensive pharma "cures" with 15% success rate.

11. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Cancer is Bush and Trump's fault that Obama and Clinton are stuck with.

12. Poindexter

Some people are human cancers.

13. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Fucking whitey

14. Poindexter

Some individuals.

15. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

16. Neganomics

Dude listen. You haven't seen cancer treatment from a medical professional's perspective. And I've only seen it so far from a medical student's perspective. But I can tell you that NO ONE takes the current state of cancer care harder than doctors. The truth is that if there was some magical fucking cure out there that just happened to completely wipe out "cancer" as an umbrella term, it would save patients, their families, and their medical providers a ton of heartache. And it would save our healthcare system a fuckton of time and money. But that just simply isn't the case. To suggest otherwise is a complete slap in the face to the people I've watched provide the best medical care we currently have available for patients who often have virtually no hope. And it's a slap in the face to families who have lost loved ones to any one of these horrible diseases that apparently have a singular cure, which is a drug that is in broad fucking daylight, that the shadow government is somehow hiding from us.

But aside from the asinine conspiracy theory bullshit you have posted on this subject, I never once said that our current status quo of cancer therapy is the best we can ever hope to do, and certainly never suggested that it is "clearly working". Cancer therapy has a long way to go, and research is ongoing.

Tell me man, which cell-cycle specific mechanism of which type of cancer does what chemical in which strain of cannabis inhibit, promote, or otherwise modify? How efficacious is it? How does it compare to current standard of care or placebo? Does it work better on B-cell lymphomas or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin? What about colorectal adenocarcinomas? Or osteosarcoma? Or Burkitt's lymphoma? Hodgkin's, non-Hodgkin's? Hairy cell leukemia? Malignant teratoma? Dysgerminoma? Pancreatic carcinoma? Rhabdomyosarcoma? Retinoblastoma? Glioblastoma multiforme?

And furthermore, tell me... if you were a cancer researcher, how would you personally develop a therapy that targets cancerous cells (which after all are nothing more than normal human cells that have undergone mutation and gained or lost intracellular signaling mechanisms that regulate their growth and division) and doesn't harm normal human cells? If you're targeting a particular type of cancer cell surface protein, what type of adjuvant therapy would you add to your regimen to make sure and prevent the cancer from developing resistance through mutation or downregulation of said proteins?

It's ok if you don't have an answer. Very often even expert oncologists don't have the answers to these questions. Because it's a lot fucking harder than just giving someone a pill and making their disease go away.

You have no idea how sophisticated cancer research has become. There is no doubt that we have much farther to go, but we are making some big strides. Your suggestion that there is just a fucking cure sitting there waiting for us and the government is trying to keep that knowledge suppressed is one of the most ridiculous statements you could possibly make. You are wholly uninformed on this matter.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Kano, Cat--Smasher, Goremire and 4 others like this.
  17. Poindexter

18. Trodden

Trodden Talk louder, I cant hear you

You can't be surprised

Not vetting sources is Sniggles trademark

Kano and Poindexter like this.
  19. Neganomics

[​IMG]

20. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion