1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

UFC Unleashed 2009 not releasing on May 19th?

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by bigsmooth696969, Apr 14, 2009.

1. bigsmooth696969

bigsmooth696969 G.T.L.

The newest edition of Gameinformer does not list UFC UNleashed 2009 as a release on May 19th. I called Gamestop today and they said the street date is May 19th but on THQ's website it says TBD. With the demo not releasing as planned for this week in concurence with UFC 97, I would not be surprised if UFC Unleashed 2009 has been pushed back AGAIN!

2. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

If it gets pushed back again, I'll be pissed.

3. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

The action looked robotic as hell. I am not surprised.

4. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

im not really looking forward to it to be honest i know how gameplay is in thq wrestling games,and i dont wont to get all anxious for this then get it and the gameplay be horrible like the wrestling which results in getting shelved and never played.videos ive seen of ufc undisputed the gameplay looks questionable to me

5. Peno

Peno All will fall

So long as they deliver the best game they can I will live with the game being pushed back. Whens the demo come out?

6. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Dean of Mean

I just played a Smackdown game like 09 or something and everything does look exactly alike to the UFC game, theres even some ground and pound where you gotta move the analog stick left for a left punch and so on.UFC still does look very robotic but Im still hoping its similar to the lines of Smackdown so the controls wont be that hard. lol

7. bigsmooth696969

bigsmooth696969 G.T.L.

I hear the demo is coming out the Wednesday after the PPV. Also I know people were wondering about the 2 exclusive fighters that you get if you purchase the game from Gamestop. The fighter codes are going to be packaged with the game and downloadable content meaning every Gamestop copy will include the 2 extra fighters. There is rumor floating that XBL may have exclusive content over PS3 for UFC Unleashed so if that is true, it will definately influence my decision on which console to buy it for.

8. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

Ive already heard Sony talking about things for download for the UFC game so i doubt that will be true. They more fighters will be able to download after time, probably means once they get licenses from them, an things about rankings.

I wouldn't care if Xbox had the rights, i wouldn't buy it for that. After the mess GTA 4 had with Xbox i won't buy any game for it until a month or so after its release to see if it fucks with the systems.