UFC fighter Andrea Lee, husband Donny Aaron address Nazi tattoo controversy

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Sakara=Excitement, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

UFC fighter Andrea Lee, husband Donny Aaron address Nazi tattoo controversy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only scared weak hoes get down while they're in prison. And she gave the shittiest possible answer. I hope she gets destroyed her Next fight out. Oh and this weak bitch says he can't cover it or remove it. If he's willing to not removeor cover it then he's still down and will face repercussions. Punk bitch

Mr. Cornute and Malevolence like this.
  2. AnchorPunch

AnchorPunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

Sweet jeebus, I need to hear more about her roommates...

Sakara=Excitement likes this.
  3. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

No way Aaron wrote that statement.

Sakara=Excitement likes this.
  4. Noise

Noise Ruido

lol, love how no one's taken issue with the flagrant commie "KGB" nickname.

5. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

Yep, this is some ripe, grade-A scumbag bullshit.

I've worked anti-gang programs for years that in some instances have access to tattoo removal/cover-up specifically for individuals looking for fresh starts outside of the life, since some of these guys got tats even before they were in their teens or had amateur ink done in juvie and by the time they were diverted and had chosen a different path, had deeply regretted getting affiliated ink(and I'm speaking more to inner-city gangs than white power BS) and the reactions often range from "That's not who I am anymore and I want to change it" and "I wish I'd never gotten it, I don't want to be associated with that lifestyle" to "I was young and stupid". It's been my experience that there's always some good artists willing to work below their usual fee to help fix mistakes of youth and there's some really good guys out there that empathize and want to help out with corrections ASAP.

I can't tell you the number of people I've worked with that have gotten coverups from young mistakes and he's got more than one that he hasn't had worked over, so fuuuuuuuck that guy and his wife.

6. AnchorPunch

Sensitive ass mofo.

7. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

he is the definition of a bitch that leaned on the Aryan Brotherhood in prison. But to be so bold as to get the tats? he wasn't doing it for protection, he was proud of it. I would bet money he shaved his head then too.

and it he was really so upset about having them he'd have gotten them covered. even if with just a blob of black ink. he's 100% full of shit

that 'not an option for me' is 100000% proof he has no intention of hiding it and he's proud to be a Aryan racist piece of fucking shit
    --- Post Added -- Jun 3, 2018, ---
    I didn't see your reply but this is exactly what i was talking about. he could have gotten them covered for probably free. I agree with everything you said.

8. Fedorlei Gomipierre

I just read her most recent response on Twitter where she's backpeddled on her original tweets and it doesn't assuage the fundamental issue in the least. She's gone from "sensitive mofos" to "I have black friends" to "this is a teachable moment for my daughter" and meanwhile hubby is still liking some really shady supporting tweets that again, ignore the basic scumbaggary of the tats.

I do think it's cute that hubby refers to the UFC as her employer, which is almost the most ignorant thing about this whole deal...almost lol.

9. Malevolence

Malevolence Hurt like you’ve never been loved

Commie Nazis!
    C209278E-74C3-46D3-835F-FD63B0415E60.gif

10. thumper

Wow, yea they're just sucking the teet to keep the job. they're going to get ostracized from the MMA community for it and rightly so.

11. Fedorlei Gomipierre

At least Matt Hughes had the decency to hide his “white nationalist” garb under the train tracks...

12. thumper

I'm pretty sure 'i have black friends' is in the handbook for the aryan brotherhood welcome guide

13. Fedorlei Gomipierre

[​IMG]

Afro and Sakara=Excitement like this.
  14. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion Survival Pool Champion

its pretty easy to transform a swastika tattoo and a SS tattoo if you really wanted to.
    but is this a really big deal, white national is on the rise thanks to trump and his supporters. You see racists incidents all the time where white people are yelling and being dicks to minorities, racism is cool now. In the past you would have been maligned by everyone but now you actually have open nazi and kkk rallies and a president defending these scumbags.

Malevolence likes this.
  15. Palma

Palma I am chaos

Yes, the world is falling apart; thanks to Hilary Clinton and the rest of the Democratic Lesbian Party.

chrisc and Kano like this.
  16. VimyRidge

VimyRidge Well-Known Member

Can this one be easily changed?

[​IMG]

17. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Losery.

18. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

I don't get it.

It's world known that the swastika and the SS bolts are symbols used by a a group who unapologetically murdered, tortured, experimented on, millions of people due to their faith, looks, ethnicity, and sexual orientation.

If you're so embarrassed by the tattoos of those hateful symbols then why keep them? I mean, just get a big red circle with a slash through it over top the nazi shit polluting your arms.

Without acknowledging the poisonous meaning behind those fuckface tattoos, all types of sorrowful apologies loose some credibility.

It makes, at least me, believe that they are just more mad that the tattoos came to light and possibly screwed up their image than being actually self reflective about the meaning of those symbols and the possibility of perpetuating and normalizing nazi bullshit.

The my "I've got minority friends" line is tired and full of shit.

What's crazy is, this could be a fantastic story about redemption and positive life changing decisions. They could have gone to a local tattoo shop and struck a deal where they're going to get the tattoos altered or removed, do a gofundme and raise funds for it and use a portion of those raised funds to donate to good causes that fight racism or some shit. Document the whole thing and everyone will fawn over it.

They come out looking like they give a shit about more than themselves, the tattoo shop gets sick free press within the colorful world of MMA, and the dude can actually remove/alter the symbols that he self admitted were from a past path that he no longer walks. Win Win.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  19. AnchorPunch

If he had shown some contrition, like inking over them, and it came out that he used to have the tattoos, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. But there's simply no evidence that he doesn't still hold those views or associations. So he gets no sympathy from me. I expect her to be cut by the end of the week.

20. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion Survival Pool Champion

the world has always been a shithole, it has nothing to do with one person or political party, that said your statement makes zero sense.