Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Poindexter, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

--- Post Added -- May 18, 2019, ---

2. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

That’s cute. People pretending to care about Chief Gallagher’s story just so it looks bad on trump. But I’d guess not many have actually looked into it. And he hasn’t been convicted of war crimes

3. Ct_L33T

Ct_L33T Well-Known Member

Convictions & verdicts rarely sway public opinion. For reasons both good and bad.

Poindexter likes this.
  4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

He is kinda cute though.

5. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

I would encourage anyone to look up his story though. As well as his basic rights being withheld

6. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I just read one article about him. Might be hard to get a conviction. Doesn’t seem like they have a lot of evidence. Why would his fellow servicemen lie, though?

Evidence: I meant it’s not there anymore and seems like it’s mainly personal testimony.

7. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

From what I read, it had to do with him getting an award post deployment they didn’t feel like he deserved and trying to stop his almost guaranteed promotion to Senior Chief. It also mentioned one of the NCIS agents doing the probe even admitted they were sure some of them were lying
    --- Post Added -- May 19, 2019, ---
    And I’m not even saying he’s innocent, just everything seems sketchy. Plus now the prosecution was possibly spying on his defense team.

8. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ

if you are in the military you forfeit your rights, do you see the shit they can do to you?

9. Miz

Navy Seals are the best of the best. Seems odd his fellow servicemen would make up such allegations. They don’t let just your typical numbskulls be Navy Seals, right? It’s not like some of the dumb dumbs I served with. I’m not saying there aren’t bad apples in the Seals, just seems weird they would do that over awards. How many Seals are making that claim. You have to be a bad mother fucker to be special forces.

10. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

What the fuck are you talking about

11. Miz

Chris is in the military.

12. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

There’s pieces of shit as seals just like any other branch. They murdered that Green Beret I think it was not along ago.

I dunno how many are making the claims, but form what I read they’re stories don’t match. And once they realized the accusations were making it further up, some invoked their fifth amendment right (which is weird because according to expert @ATJ-Lucko they don’t have rights )

13. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ

and trump again proving he is scum, to even think about a pardon for someone who may have killed a bunch of civilians, his mind set is if left wing media is outraged about something then that means he must be on the side of whoever the left is attacking, if the left hates white nationalists then the white nationalists can't be bad.

not all your rights but you do lose some.

14. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

Except he hasn’t said he’s going to pardon him and the left hasn’t been outraged. His case barely gets attention until the possibility of trump pardoning him came up. You would think you would be more up in arms about how he’s been treated though
    Are you stupid? You said if you’re in the military you forfeit your rights. Then you post a video of someone who says you only give up 4 rights but then clarified you don’t actually give them up
    An opinon isn’t required on every topic Freak. It’s okay if you simply don’t know
    I didn’t watch the whole video but the very first right that he mentioned he’s completely wrong about. No point in watching the rest. So please tell me what rights I don’t have Freak

15. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ

he mentions them in the video but the four he says are freedom of speech, gun rights, search and seizure, trial by jury of your peers.
    Also just the fact you can't just up and leave, at any other job you can just say fuck this shit i am leaving you can't do that in the military.

still the point is why trump would do this.

16. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

So let’s go through this.

1) freedom of speech. I can go in the corner right now with a Joe Biden sign. I can’t do it in uniform. I imagine Publix wouldn’t allow me out compaigning while wearing their uniform either
    2) gun rights. I lost this right? Because I have guns in my night stand and closet right this second. And he’s wrong. You can’t just randomly bring them on base, no. But if you live in base housing you can have them. Is a military base the only place you can’t bring a weapon? Nope. So he’s 0-2
    3) search and seizure. Again, he’s wrong. Coming on base if they wanna inspect your car, you can say no and turn around. The “dorm” inspections is for cleanliness. They can’t open drawers or locks without probably cause. 0-3
    4) Trial by peers? Sure, I guess I’ll give you this. But you sign a contract and are briefed on the UCMJ. So no excuse
    5) lets go with 5 and your statement about getting a job. Sure you can quit the military. But you’re gonna pay the price. Because you signed a contract. Do you know how those work?

No, the point is you’re making stupid ass commmenta without any idea what you’re talking about.
    But since you think he’s so wrong for possibly considering this, could you give me your personal opinon on the case?

Noise likes this.
  17. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

You were in the civil air patrol right Chris, that’s where you got your veterans status?

chrisc likes this.
  18. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

False. I earned my stripes as a member Antifa on the mean streets of Portland. Interrupting the day of everyday people just trying to go to work to push my agenda that we should all be vegan wasn’t for the feignt of heart

BadKarma and MBC like this.
  19. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

20. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor